Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsClinique
Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub

Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A three-in-one cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75 percent, and provides a 94 percent improvement in the appearance...

is this harsh on your skin ?my skin is very sensitive
Does this product help remove blackheads?
I struggle with blackheads a lot & I can’t seem to find anything that helps. I have pretty dry skin as well. Would you recommend this for dry skin with tons of black heads? Does it really help blackheads?
Start your review of Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub!
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub uploaded by Sarah W.
The lady at a makeup counter said the St. Ives Apricot scrub can cause tears in your skin from the shells! So I switched to this as I don’t want to tear my skin! This is mild and gentle enough to use every day. I use it mainly on my chin. Works fine when I want a deep scrub-especially after being sweaty and dirty. Only has scattered granules for scrubbing and 1% salicylic acid. [product:clinique-blackhead-solutions-7-day-deep-pore-cleanse-&-scrub]
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,524 reviews
Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Clinique blackhead solutions 7 day pore cleanse and it retails for $24.00. This product is multitasking, helps people with combination and oily skin that are prone to blackheads. Use as a cleanser, scrub, or 5 minute rinse off mask. It is fragrance free, green clay mask/cleanser with a creamy texture. There is a small amount of granules in the mixture. Effective exfoliating product without being too harsh. Never left my skin feeling tight or dry, helps control oil production. Didn’t help with existing blackheads in my experience. Did clean some pores and keep skin from getting too shiny.
Dani L.
Accokeek, MD
Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub uploaded by Dani L.
This blew me away! I honestly didn’t expect too much from this, products with similar claims seldom do much. But this! You can use it as a scrub or as a mask, I used it as a 5 minute mask on my nose. The consistency is that of a mud mask, it dries on your skin and is very easy to remove. When I removed it, I was shook. My nose was so soft, clear and balanced. My pores are noticeably smaller and this is the first time I’ve used it. This is a 7 day mask, I cannot wait to see the results from future use. This is very economical as it will last a long time. I cannot recommend this enough, it is my new HG! Update: I used this the following day and my nose started peeling. So I will now use it once per week. The results from day one were amazing, but I have learned to give my skin time to recover in between prior to the next use.
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub is the absolute BEST scrub/cleanser I have ever used! Yes, I am older but as we age, we still get those little bumps on our forehead and such! This cleanser is of a thick paste consistency and a dab will do! I have had it for at least 6 weeks. Only half the tube is gone and I use it every night before bed. It completely removes makeup and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. It is great value too! It isn't expensive at all! EVERYBODY SHOULD USE THIS PRODUCT NO MATTER HOW YOUNG OR OLD YOU ARE!!!!
Jade P.
I love this stuff! The exfoliation is very light and not intrusive to my skin. Leaves my skin looking very fresh and bright. The only downside is that it smells like paint! I kind of like it personally, though lol
Neveen S.
It deep cleans! black heads are usually build up from all the stuff in the air and dead skin/ oil. This clinique product deep cleans the blackheads to prevent future Breakouts!
Maria P.
houston
Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub uploaded by Maria P.
I love it I use it one week a month daily and I love it, I need to get a new one soon
Brianna P.
Skokie, IL
I found this product to be very harsh and drying, my skin peeled after most uses (I only used it once per week and never left it on long). It also failed to do much for my breakouts, and smelled like drywall compound. Very chemical smell. It wasn’t as gritty as I like my once a week exfoliators to be.
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
Clinique is always quality in my book. This product just can't be used too often as with most scrubs that do this. Overall good product.
Laura P.
Orlando
Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub uploaded by Laura P.
. I like this because of the results and the feeling that gives to my skin after using it, it’s really refreshing and it took one week for me to start noticing the results also I notice that the size of my pores started to get smaller however I would not recommend because that’s how MY SKIN reacted to this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...