BY CLINIQUE

A double-sided lip duo featuring Almost Lipstick plus exclusive Long Last Glosswear SPF 15. Clinique's cult-favorite Black Honey gets even more seductive in an exclusive two-in-one lip duo. One side brings you original, emollient-rich Almost Lipstick; the other features a coordinating, can't-buy-it Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 for extra shine.

• I find that Clinique lip products are very drying... including th...1 Answers
  • Any chance there's a version of this in a stain?! 1 Answers
  • Does this product act like a lip stain?3 Answers
Heather C.
Washington, DC
This review is for the black honey almost lipstick, I'm not sure why there is no review page for that one on its own. I got this product as a sephora reward and really like it - gives a nice natural tint to my lips and has more of a satin finish than glossy which I love. Unfortunately my packaging is not great - maybe because its a small size. The lipstick fell out and I had to put it back in. Wish they would fix this.
Luca B.
I thought it was super nice and applied smoothly. It wasn’t drying and the packaging was super nice and luxurious. I bought it from Sephora and I was like pleasantly surprised with the product since it was kinda something I just happen to put in my basket. Overall it was a good product but I know some people can afford a lip product for that expensive so price is the only downside.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
My all time favorite lippie. It doesn't last long and I have to reapply often but the shade is universally flattering. Gorgeous color and a nice sheen. Highly recommended.
Shams K.
I use this for my costume makeup to creat a vampire lip and I use it to make a blood dropping from the mouth I bought it from macy’s at the clique Counter And. I love the formula And the packaging and I like to purchase it again for daily uses . #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
TAMARA S.
I've used this color for fifteen years.  It's a sheer stain which moisturizes and is subtle, but attractive.   You need to reapply often.  I probably wouldn't purchase it for the price unless I made more money.  I got the latest as a sample.
Michelle M.
Black honey is such a gorgeous color! It's nothing super in your face, it's like a subtitle flattering shade that goes well with just about everything. The balm side is hydrating and feels good on your lips. The gloss is good for the fun looks more.
shauncherae F.
The color looks weird on me but I would buy again. The color could be a little more red or even more wine colored.  It lasts a long time and it doesn’t cost a lot

I bought it at Sephora. I’m a first time user.
Colleen T.
Durham
It is a pretty color but it takes forever to get a good color. Swatched nice but had to be built up on my lips. Left my lips feeling very soft. It did end up staining my lips. So color semi-stayed on after wearing off. Was a free sample but will not buy.
Jenni B.
When I walked into Ulta and asked for this color, the woman looked at me like I was crazy for trying this color. It wasn't until I showed her on my skin how BEAUTIFUL it was! It goes on smooth and adds the perfect amount of color to your pout.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Clinique Black Honey is a great lipstick shade for that go-to color! All Clinique lipsticks are very moisturizing in my opinion and I think this shade goes with most skin tone and it is very flattering.
hannah k.
Standish, MI
Does this product act like a lip stain?
Tiffany T.
Is this good for even the fairest of fair?
Nicole
Worth the price?
mandiesplace
Andover
Does this add moisture or dry out your lips
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
I find that Clinique lip products are very drying... including this one. I tried it years ago and I'm wondering with all the new hype and additions to the black honey line, has it be reformulated? I am the only one that when using it gets super dry lips?