BY CLINIQUE

A full-size set of lipstick, moisturizing gloss, nail enamel, and eyeliner inspired by Clinque's award-winning Black Honey lipstick. Black Honey lipstick is a classic shade any woman can wear. This set is inspired by the award-winning Black Honey lipstick's versatile color in a shade anyone can wear. Dress eyes, nails, and lips a dose of this universal shade with this giftable selection of lipstick, moisturizing gloss, nail polish, and eyeliner. This set contains: - 0.06 oz Almost Lipstick in Black Honey - 0.14 oz A Different Nail Enamel in Black Honey - 0.01 oz Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Black Honey - 0.21 oz Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Black Honey This set is ophthalmologist- and allergy-tested and is free of fragrance. see more...

• I've Worn This 99.9% Of The Time In High School Now I Can't Find ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have a dupe for the lipstick color? It shows up as th...2 Answers
  • My best friend was telling me about this. Is it a really dark color?3 Answers
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have the almost lipstick product in this line and I love it. I read a description that said it looks good on everyone and I have to agree. At least, it looks good on me too, even though it initially appears dark. I bought it from Sephora, which helped get Beauty Insider points. I would definitely get this lipstick (almost) again!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this set as a gift and I expected to love it because I love deep rich colors but only some of it is dark most of it doesn’t actually have much color to it! I actually hate the lipstick and ended up giving it to my mom because it had so little color on me but she loved it but the gloss and almost everything else I ended up liking. Overall I was expecting more color but and it’s not something I would buy again but it’s not bad and if you enjoy sheer color the quality is very good!
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
I LOVE this lipstick.  It's just a slightly darker than the shade of my lips but it is smooth and gives my lips a natural, supple look.  It's been one of my go to lipsticks for YEARS when I want a subtle, pretty, natural look.  Just add mascara and blush and it's so fresh!  Will buy again and again!
Marta S.
Stratford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it a lot! I like it a lot! I like it a lot! I like it a lot! I like it a lot! I like it a lot! I like it aI like it a lot! lot! I like it a lot! I like it a lot! I like it a lot! I like it a lot!
Patricia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only tried the almost lipstick stick.  This is my "go to" lip color.  Bought is at Sephora on a whim and I think this is my 3rd tube.  LOVE IT!!!
Christine A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
If you don't own the lip color Black Honey, stop what you're doing and go buy it. Run to your local Sephora! This color is universally flattering, sexy and subtle. Go now!
Mary J.
Homewood, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique's Black Honey is a HOLY GRAIL product for me and my entire family. My mom, my three sisters and myself have been buying this product over and over again for as long as I can remember. And that's saying something, because I am very rarely a repeat buyer of ANYTHING. I'm always looking to try something new and moving on to another product. I honestly avoid monotony. I'm not a huge fan of heavy lipsticks so this is the perfect option. It is lightweight like a chapstick but so pigmented and long lasting like a lipstick. And works on every skin tone --- I'm a fair skinned brunette, my sister is a tan blonde, my other sister is a freckly redhead, and my oldest sister has black hair and medium skin. We ALL swear by this product and have multiple tubes in every purse and makeup bag. I expect I'll be buying this product until I'm on my deathbed! Cannot recommend enough. Truly.
Sara P.
Tahlequah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have held "Black Honey" from Clinique, near and dear to my heart for about 15 years. Its looks and even the name can be deceiving. It sounds like it would be a dark and moody color..however it actually goes on as a sheer, almost berry color. It's like having berry stained lips from eating blackberries with the bonus of having a light sheen. I have always purchased my "Black Honey" at Dilliards..as that is where I buy my Skincare. "Black Honey" has been around for so long that I have found myself mentioning to my Clinique Counter Girls "If Black Honey is ever scheduled to be discontinued...PLEEEASE let me know so that I can stock up!!
Abbie D.
Saint Louis, MO
I adore the black honey colors in general, but am so pleased to see it in different forms. The lip balm is really nice and moisturizing with a soft tint, but the lip gloss is a bit sticky for me. The nail polish is beautiful, but you should shake it well because it seems to separate and become sheer.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the subtle pigment in this but for some reason this doesn't moisturize my lips. In fact it makes my lips drier. After wearing this several times my lips felt tight and I needed chapstick asap. This does go easily and doesn't cling to dry patches but unfortunately i must have a bad reaction to it or something.
E B.
My best friend was telling me about this. Is it a really dark color?
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
I've Worn This 99.9% Of The Time In High School Now I Can't Find It No Where I'm Looking For A Dupe
Rebecca S.
Does anyone have a dupe for the lipstick color? It shows up as the perfect color on me, but I want something longer lasting. Thanks!
Agnus H.
I've never tried Clinque nail polish? Does it chip?