Add a Photo

#425 in Liquid Foundation

Pure pigment drops to mix with moisturizer, create custom coverage.

Transform your favorite moisturizer into a BB, CC or fuller-coverage foundation. One drop of Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops creates sheer cover. Two or three, a flawless finish. Since Clinique BIY takes on the finish of the moisturizer you blend it with, expect a more matte finish with a mattifying moisturizer. Or a more dewy, radiant finish when blended with a moisturizer that contains optics. All skin types.

Photos (5)
Cleo H.
Cleo H.

I hated the Cover Fx drops cause it was grey as hell, this stuff I am ab-so-freaking-lutely in love with. For one this is very golden and it doesn’t loose that upon being mixed into anything else. Second, the pigmentation is off the charts. One drop in moisturiser is sufficient to create a pretty decently pigmented tinted moisturiser. Two drops is medium coverage. Third, and probably the most important detail, it doesn’t affect the finish of anything that you add it to. The CF always changed the texture and finish of my foundations, and not in a good way. I believe the BIY drops are water based, the very liquid consistency leads me to believe that and I think that’s the reason it doesn’t affect the finish.

One of my big issues with the CF was that the darkest shade in the golden range was still not quite dark enough, because of that it consistently lightened every foundation that I added it to, instead of adjusting the undertone which is kind of what it was created to do. The BIY drops don’t do that. I’ve been adding it to a couple new foundations that I’ve gotten where the shade is right, but the undertone could use a little more gold in it. All this does is make the undertone better for me without changing anything other than that. In the pictures I have it mixed with the Clinique Moisture Surge. The first photo is just one drop, and the second is two drops.

I do have two problems with this though, first it's $33 and you only get .34oz. Second, I use 155, the second to last shade, and I'm a medium brown, so not that dark. All in although, I love this thing.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.

I went to Ulta and received a makeover from one of the beauticians there. I told her I have oily skin and random dry patches that's very texturized no matter how often I use an exfoliator. She tried this out on my face (applying with her hands) with the Clinique moisturizer (+3 drops) and did a second layer for fuller coverage (6 drops altogether) that she mixed with a green tinted moisturizer to soften the redness due to my blemished skin. She finished the look with the ItCosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder and hours later my skin looks FLAWLESS. 💕
E. H.
E. H.

I hope nobody believes the lies all these people are telling. I actually have this product and it just came out 2 days ago in Ulta. It is meant to be used mixed with a moisturizer and is only matte or dewy finish based on which moisturizer you use it with, so you can get different results based on that. It gives you a very sheer to light coverage and performs pretty much like a BB cream. Yes you can increase the drops for more coverage but you won't get full coverage, it's medium at best.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Wise, VA

You need a BB or CC cream????? Right here is the best thing. You shake this little bottle for 15 seconds to blend the pigment then you mix it with your favorite moisturizer. 1 drop is a sheer coverage 2 is a more moderate and 3 is full coverage. I am the 110 shade and let me tell you the 3 drops I have tried was comparable to a film coverage foundation.
Lane F.
Lane F.
Boise, ID

I love the idea of this product! It's perfect for when you're on the go and is super easy to apply. The product claims that it can be full coverage but I didn't get that from it. I felt the need to put powder over it but this product would be perfect if you have clear skin.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

LOVE these! So glad Clinique came out with an amazing product like this. The bottle is tiny but it works so well! Super easy to apply. It works well with primers, serums and moisturizer mixed in! I would definitely recommend.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Augusta, GA

Versatile! This product is easy to use. Just a 15 second shake.. place this into a moisturizer. One drop will give you a CC cream, two a BB and three a fuller coverage. I def. recommend especially for beach days:)
Logan H.
Logan H.
Durant , Ok

These pigment drops are amazing!! I use this everyday, they're easy to use and apply. It goes with any moisturizer and/or serum so it's extremely beneficial for most people to use on a daily basis.
Mabelyn R.
Mabelyn R.
Texas

I would really love this ❤️
I ran out of this a week ago it's really and I mean really stays on and is feel light not really HEAVY!!
I recommend this to everyone how asked if this is a good product
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Bridgeville, PA

Love love love this stuff, its customizable! So perfect for summer, for a sheer, medium, or fuller coverage foundation. Super lightweight and theres tons of shades for every complexion.
Gwendolyn B.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA

Is this meant only for moisturizers or for foundation too?
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA

Is this more matte or dewy finish
Kezia O.
Kezia O.

I am a fan of a natural skin finish with foundations. I prefer coverage that is initially light coverage but can build up to medium. Would this foundation be a good pick for me? Also, does this product have an beneficial skin properties?
Liz S.
Liz S.
San Bruno, CA

Does anyone know what shade would be best for NC30-35?
Laura J.