Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE

Pure pigment drops to mix with moisturizer, create custom coverage.

Transform your favorite moisturizer into a BB, CC or fuller-coverage foundation. One drop of Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops creates sheer cover. Two or three, a flawless finish. Since Clinique BIY takes on the finish of the moisturizer you blend it with, expect a more matte finish with a mattifying moisturizer. Or a more dewy, radiant finish when blended with a moisturizer that contains optics. All skin types.

E. H.
E. H.

I hope nobody believes the lies all these people are telling. I actually have this product and it just came out 2 days ago in Ulta. It is meant to be used mixed with a moisturizer and is only matte or dewy finish based on which moisturizer you use it with, so you can get different results based on that. It gives you a very sheer to light coverage and performs pretty much like a BB cream. Yes you can increase the drops for more coverage but you won't get full coverage, it's medium at best.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT

I love clinique and I was really excited for this because I love the cover fx drops but it just doesn't work do my combination skin it's clings to my dry patches and emphasizes my pores but who knows my PH balance could be off I don't know but I'm disappointed because I love all their moisturizers and their foudations but this was a big miss for me.
Cat S.
Cat S.

I love this product!! Clinique did it again and created a product that is perfect for blending! It's the right formula for my dry skin too!
It is a bit expensive, but that is totally understandable for such a great product. I recommed this to all of my friends!
Carly G.
Carly G.
Hickory, NC

Clinique products are perfect to begin with, but this is such an amazing product. Blends great with the color of your skin so you don't have to worry about it looking cakey on your face. It's also perfect for any kind of skin. Would recommend this product.
TeJah B.
TeJah B.
North Charleston, SC

This product really works. It blends well with my actual skin tone. I have oily skin and it doesn't make my skin more oily than it actually is. I covers what you are trying to cover and it has a matte finish. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Fort Worth, TX

It's amazing just with a little bit of the product. The finish is a little bit of both not to matted and not to dewy. It is very long lasting over 5 hours. It is good for oily and dry skin. I will definitely buy it again and I recommend it.
Dreama R.
Dreama R.

I love this Clinique product, Blend it Yourself Pigment Drops is easy to use and is long lasting. I have combination skin and found that it works great for me. It doesn't feel greasy or oily at all. I will purchase this again.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

I love it, it really is very good, I certainly want something. This should be, I love it and although I pass the time I feel that it is not old fashioned because it is something that we use today. So he is totally loved by me.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
MIAMI, FL

Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.
Weston, FL

I looooooove clinique. Is the best makeup brand, so soft and so delicate. I LOVE IT. Is full coverage without being heavy. It gives you a matte finish is amazing. I recommend this brand 100% to everyone.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Indianapolis

Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA

Is this more matte or dewy finish
Erin S.
Erin S.
Abbotsford, British Columbia

What type of moisturizer are most people mixing this with?
ALEXIS  C.
ALEXIS C.
houston, TX

Can somebody help explain what and how exactly to use this? I love Clinique products and if this is what I think it is for I am on my way to get This. Thank you!!!
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
St George, UT

Is this better for evening out skin tones rather than coverage at all?

Join Now