13 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Pure pigment drops to mix with moisturizer, create custom coverage.

Transform your favorite moisturizer into a BB, CC or fuller-coverage foundation. One drop of Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops creates sheer cover. Two or three, a flawless finish. Since Clinique BIY takes on the finish of the moisturizer you blend it with, expect a more matte finish with a mattifying moisturizer. Or a more dewy, radiant finish when blended with a moisturizer that contains optics. All skin types.

• Can you build up the coverage???1 Answers
  • What kind of dispenser are these? Eye dropper or like the coverfx o...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this awhile and have a sense of how long the bottle...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cleo H.
Cleo H.
I hated the Cover Fx drops cause it was grey as hell, this stuff I am ab-so-freaking-lutely in love with. For one this is very golden and it doesn’t loose that upon being mixed into anything else. Second, the pigmentation is off the charts. One drop in moisturiser is sufficient to create a pretty decently pigmented tinted moisturiser. Two drops is medium coverage. Third, and probably the most important detail, it doesn’t affect the finish of anything that you add it to. The CF always changed the texture and finish of my foundations, and not in a good way. I believe the BIY drops are water based, the very liquid consistency leads me to believe that and I think that’s the reason it doesn’t affect the finish.

One of my big issues with the CF was that the darkest shade in the golden range was still not quite dark enough, because of that it consistently lightened every foundation that I added it to, instead of adjusting the undertone which is kind of what it was created to do. The BIY drops don’t do that. I’ve been adding it to a couple new foundations that I’ve gotten where the shade is right, but the undertone could use a little more gold in it. All this does is make the undertone better for me without changing anything other than that. In the pictures I have it mixed with the Clinique Moisture Surge. The first photo is just one drop, and the second is two drops.

I do have two problems with this though, first it's $33 and you only get .34oz. Second, I use 155, the second to last shade, and I'm a medium brown, so not that dark. All in although, I love this thing.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
I hope nobody believes the lies all these people are telling. I actually have this product and it just came out 2 days ago in Ulta. It is meant to be used mixed with a moisturizer and is only matte or dewy finish based on which moisturizer you use it with, so you can get different results based on that. It gives you a very sheer to light coverage and performs pretty much like a BB cream. Yes you can increase the drops for more coverage but you won't get full coverage, it's medium at best.
Mabelyn R.
Mabelyn R.
Texas
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
I would really love this ❤️
I ran out of this a week ago it's really and I mean really stays on and is feel light not really HEAVY!!
I recommend this to everyone how asked if this is a good product
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
Just a few drops of this stuff and your makeup will have the best transformation ever! This is my go to, when I need to look like a princess but I'm in a hurry.
Luisana A.
Luisana A.
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
I just love this product is so perfect to my skin! Is gentility And smooth ! I just love clinic because is a dermatologist approved
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
East Peoria, IL
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
i have oily skin and this product works great.
doesnt add excess oil. it applys smooth and has full coverage finish.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Riverside , CA
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
I live Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops. One of my favorite products to use and it works fantastic
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
I love the idea of this product but it's not for everyone. I bought this product because I'm very pale and could not find foundation to match my skin. I also wanted a product that would not clog my pores because I have acne. There is not much product in a bottle, but it did match my skin tone. Because you have to combine it with moisturizer, you use up a lot of moisturizer as well. I found that mixing it with Clinique's moisturizer somehow made it flaky and clumpy on my face. I had the best luck with tea tree oil lotion. This product is great for people who want a tinted moisturizer and do not need a lot of coverage. I needed a lot of coverage for my acne and even with a ton of drops this product was not pigmented enough to cover up my acne. If my acne went away, I would maybe consider going back to this product. In the mean time I plan on going back to a thicker foundation.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
I went to Ulta and received a makeover from one of the beauticians there. I told her I have oily skin and random dry patches that's very texturized no matter how often I use an exfoliator. She tried this out on my face (applying with her hands) with the Clinique moisturizer (+3 drops) and did a second layer for fuller coverage (6 drops altogether) that she mixed with a green tinted moisturizer to soften the redness due to my blemished skin. She finished the look with the ItCosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder and hours later my skin looks FLAWLESS. 💕
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, IA
While I love my Clinique, this is a product that I am not totally in love with.

It is very easy to apply. You put one, two, or three drops in with your moisturizer during your skincare routine, and you're set to go.

I prefer a fuller coverage, so this is not something I will usually reach for. I do like it for the days when I am just doing laundry and want a tinted moisturizer.

The main drawback, in my opinion, is the lack of shade range. Almost every shade is gold leaning, though there are some neutrals. However, there is nothing rose toned.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Indianapolis
Does it flake?
Liz S.
Liz S.
San Bruno, CA
Does anyone know what shade would be best for NC30-35?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Is it actually pigmented?
Kezia O.
Kezia O.
I am a fan of a natural skin finish with foundations. I prefer coverage that is initially light coverage but can build up to medium. Would this foundation be a good pick for me? Also, does this product have an beneficial skin properties?
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Is this more matte or dewy finish