BY CLINIQUE

Pure pigment drops to mix with moisturizer, create custom coverage.

Transform your favorite moisturizer into a BB, CC or fuller-coverage foundation. One drop of Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops creates sheer cover. Two or three, a flawless finish. Since Clinique BIY takes on the finish of the moisturizer you blend it with, expect a more matte finish with a mattifying moisturizer. Or a more dewy, radiant finish when blended with a moisturizer that contains optics. All skin types.

• Can you build up the coverage???1 Answers
  • What kind of dispenser are these? Eye dropper or like the coverfx...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this awhile and have a sense of how long the bott...1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
Cleo H.
I hated the Cover Fx drops cause it was grey as hell, this stuff I am ab-so-freaking-lutely in love with. For one this is very golden and it doesn’t loose that upon being mixed into anything else. Second, the pigmentation is off the charts. One drop in moisturiser is sufficient to create a pretty decently pigmented tinted moisturiser. Two drops is medium coverage. Third, and probably the most important detail, it doesn’t affect the finish of anything that you add it to. The CF always changed the texture and finish of my foundations, and not in a good way. I believe the BIY drops are water based, the very liquid consistency leads me to believe that and I think that’s the reason it doesn’t affect the finish.

One of my big issues with the CF was that the darkest shade in the golden range was still not quite dark enough, because of that it consistently lightened every foundation that I added it to, instead of adjusting the undertone which is kind of what it was created to do. The BIY drops don’t do that. I’ve been adding it to a couple new foundations that I’ve gotten where the shade is right, but the undertone could use a little more gold in it. All this does is make the undertone better for me without changing anything other than that. In the pictures I have it mixed with the Clinique Moisture Surge. The first photo is just one drop, and the second is two drops.

I do have two problems with this though, first it's $33 and you only get .34oz. Second, I use 155, the second to last shade, and I'm a medium brown, so not that dark. All in although, I love this thing.
Alletse A.
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
I hope nobody believes the lies all these people are telling. I actually have this product and it just came out 2 days ago in Ulta. It is meant to be used mixed with a moisturizer and is only matte or dewy finish based on which moisturizer you use it with, so you can get different results based on that. It gives you a very sheer to light coverage and performs pretty much like a BB cream. Yes you can increase the drops for more coverage but you won't get full coverage, it's medium at best.
Mabelyn R.
Texas
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
I would really love this ❤️
I ran out of this a week ago it's really and I mean really stays on and is feel light not really HEAVY!!
I recommend this to everyone how asked if this is a good product
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
Just a few drops of this stuff and your makeup will have the best transformation ever! This is my go to, when I need to look like a princess but I'm in a hurry.
Luisana A.
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
I just love this product is so perfect to my skin! Is gentility And smooth ! I just love clinic because is a dermatologist approved
Nicole F.
East Peoria, IL
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
i have oily skin and this product works great.
doesnt add excess oil. it applys smooth and has full coverage finish.
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops
I live Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops. One of my favorite products to use and it works fantastic
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: BIY 125
You're supposed to mix this into a moisturizer but I like using this on its own. I dab this on with my finger and blend it out either with finger or with a brush. The finish is natural and feels very good on the skin. I always set with a powder since my skin tends to get shiny. Lastly I put on some setting spray so it doesn't look too dry. It doesn't take a lot of product to get a good coverage and this is definitely buildable. However it builds up in thin layers so it won't feel heavy on the skin.
Chantelle S.
Review for: BIY 105
These drops were super easy to use!  Just a few drops into the moisturizer that works well with my skin and blend!  I usually get breakouts from foundation, but since I was able to use the moisturizer my skin likes and get the coverage of a foundation with the drops it was a no brainer to try them!
Camille W.
Review for: BIY 120
This product is just pigment drops that you mix with a moisturizer to create kinda of like a bb cream. It's kinda expensive like 30 bucks. It didn't really cover much even with 3 drops. I do like to use it in foundation that is a little too dark for me. I don't really care to use it though.
Laura J.
Indianapolis
Does it flake?
Sarah G.
Is it actually pigmented?
Liz S.
San Bruno, CA
Does anyone know what shade would be best for NC30-35?
Kezia O.
I am a fan of a natural skin finish with foundations. I prefer coverage that is initially light coverage but can build up to medium. Would this foundation be a good pick for me? Also, does this product have an beneficial skin properties?
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this meant only for moisturizers or for foundation too?