Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#517 in Liquid Foundation

Pure pigment drops to mix with moisturizer, create custom coverage.

Transform your favorite moisturizer into a BB, CC or fuller-coverage foundation. One drop of Clinique BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops creates sheer cover. Two or three, a flawless finish. Since Clinique BIY takes on the finish of the moisturizer you blend it with, expect a more matte finish with a mattifying moisturizer. Or a more dewy, radiant finish when blended with a moisturizer that contains optics. All skin types.

Photos (5)
Cleo H.
Cleo H.

I hated the Cover Fx drops cause it was grey as hell, this stuff I am ab-so-freaking-lutely in love with. For one this is very golden and it doesn’t loose that upon being mixed into anything else. Second, the pigmentation is off the charts. One drop in moisturiser is sufficient to create a pretty decently pigmented tinted moisturiser. Two drops is medium coverage. Third, and probably the most important detail, it doesn’t affect the finish of anything that you add it to. The CF always changed the texture and finish of my foundations, and not in a good way. I believe the BIY drops are water based, the very liquid consistency leads me to believe that and I think that’s the reason it doesn’t affect the finish.

One of my big issues with the CF was that the darkest shade in the golden range was still not quite dark enough, because of that it consistently lightened every foundation that I added it to, instead of adjusting the undertone which is kind of what it was created to do. The BIY drops don’t do that. I’ve been adding it to a couple new foundations that I’ve gotten where the shade is right, but the undertone could use a little more gold in it. All this does is make the undertone better for me without changing anything other than that. In the pictures I have it mixed with the Clinique Moisture Surge. The first photo is just one drop, and the second is two drops.

I do have two problems with this though, first it's $33 and you only get .34oz. Second, I use 155, the second to last shade, and I'm a medium brown, so not that dark. All in although, I love this thing.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.

I went to Ulta and received a makeover from one of the beauticians there. I told her I have oily skin and random dry patches that's very texturized no matter how often I use an exfoliator. She tried this out on my face (applying with her hands) with the Clinique moisturizer (+3 drops) and did a second layer for fuller coverage (6 drops altogether) that she mixed with a green tinted moisturizer to soften the redness due to my blemished skin. She finished the look with the ItCosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder and hours later my skin looks FLAWLESS. 💕
E. H.
E. H.

I hope nobody believes the lies all these people are telling. I actually have this product and it just came out 2 days ago in Ulta. It is meant to be used mixed with a moisturizer and is only matte or dewy finish based on which moisturizer you use it with, so you can get different results based on that. It gives you a very sheer to light coverage and performs pretty much like a BB cream. Yes you can increase the drops for more coverage but you won't get full coverage, it's medium at best.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

LOVE these! So glad Clinique came out with an amazing product like this. The bottle is tiny but it works so well! Super easy to apply. It works well with primers, serums and moisturizer mixed in! I would definitely recommend.
Mabelyn R.
Mabelyn R.
Texas

I would really love this ❤️
I ran out of this a week ago it's really and I mean really stays on and is feel light not really HEAVY!!
I recommend this to everyone how asked if this is a good product
Krisandra B.
Krisandra B.
Montreal

I've never been disappointed by Clinique and they did an amazing job with these pigment drops and have saved me from having to return the wrong shade once again back to the store lol
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
North babylon, Ny

This is an awesome product and truly one of a kind. Love playing with it combining with different moisturizers for different finishes! Amazing product that has become a daily go to!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR

Just a few drops of this stuff and your makeup will have the best transformation ever! This is my go to, when I need to look like a princess but I'm in a hurry.
Luisana A.
Luisana A.

I just love this product is so perfect to my skin! Is gentility And smooth ! I just love clinic because is a dermatologist approved
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
East Peoria, IL

i have oily skin and this product works great.
doesnt add excess oil. it applys smooth and has full coverage finish.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA

Is this more matte or dewy finish
Laura J.
Laura J.
Indianapolis

Gwendolyn B.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA

Is this meant only for moisturizers or for foundation too?
Liz S.
Liz S.
San Bruno, CA

Does anyone know what shade would be best for NC30-35?
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
St George, UT

Is this better for evening out skin tones rather than coverage at all?

Join Now