Clinique Beyond Rose Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Caroline S.Clinique Beyond Rose Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Caroline S.

BY CLINIQUE

Intense yet feminine, Clinique's Beyond Rose perfume combines layers of warm aromas with accents of amber and sharp pepper. Remaining true to the brands tone, this scent is contemporary yet familiar. Clinique Beyond Rose parfum 100mlKey notes: Amber, rose and pepper Size: 100ml. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Beyond Rose eau de parfum spray 100ml

Caroline S.
Tampa, FL
If you don't like the smell of incense, don't buy this. If you like Amber body wash and dusky tones, then this is for you. The product says it is designed to blossom over time and linger in your memory. It is a very unique smells and it does give off different sents throughout the day. It last a long time and will be able to smell it on your clothes long after you take them off.
Katie O.
Astoria, NY
A beautiful scent for any woman looking for an everyday classic perfume. I bought this bottle online so I was worried about not trying it before but the reviews were so great that I couldn't help myself. I would definitely recommend!
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
One of my friends has this perfume and one day I was in her house so I asked her if I could smell it and she said yes. When I put it on to smell it, it was like love at first sight. I want this perfume so bad
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Sue B.
Weirton
Love the smell. Fragrance was so nice & soft.
My husband bought eme some for my birthday. I feel in love the smell. Buying it again.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Such a pleasant scent! I totally recommend it for anyone searching for a new fragrance that will not disappoint.
say deh S.
Very oriental scent of taif rose on a bed of smoking amber. When wearing this, I imagine Jasmine on the flying carpet, wondering the sky of Agrabat on a starry night, with the wind blowing her hair and the scent spreading in the air.
Nathali B.
Badhoevedorp
the parfum of Clinique Beyond Rose eau de pafrum, is very nice parfum to use, it was my first time that i was using any of Clinique's parfume i always use to use their make up and skincare. but it supprised me with the qualiti of long lasting and smell. i will recomend you this.
Dionne O.
Cambridge
I like the scent of this perfume because it's ligh and Rosie. The only downside of it is that the scent does not last on you.
Natđź’ś R.
Penrith
This spray is so long lasting , and it so easy to take places. i only spray little as its all i need . i luv it xx