Domonique P.

I have eczema on my face (between eyes, nose area) and combination skin.. Would this be a good foundation for me and do I need powder?

Erica P.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
8 months ago
I have combo skin and usually just set mine with a powder. I normally don't have to touch it up during the day.
Rihab M.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I think you should check with you dermatologist before putting foundation on eczema
Shreya M.
Shreya M.
Wembley, Middlesex
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I have combination skin and find I do need to powder my t-zone to throughout the day.
Brooklynn B.
Brooklynn B.
11 months ago
I have combo skin too. Although I don't have eczema I do have bad acne. I found that applying it was good and had great coverage, but throughout the day I did get oily and needed to powder.