Hailee C.
Hailee C.
Hendersonville, TN
Does this foundation rub off easily on oily skin? I always have the problem of them rubbing off in my T zone throughout the day. Also, has it caused any of my ladies with sensitive skin to break out?
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
10 months, 1 week ago
I have sensitive skin and never had a breakout after using this foundation. I have been using it for over 3 months and love the coverage. My T zone can get really oily and didn't have a problem with it lasting all day.
Julyen Matthew E.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
10 months, 1 week ago
This product is Amazing!! I love it! I have very oily skin and it stays on all day. My tip is use a fluffy brush to apply and then set with a matte or loose powder . Clinique is fragrance free and allergy tested so it's the best for sensitive skins. Best part is you can go to any Clinique counter and ask for a free service to color match and get a 10 day sample to try out, also since you are oily make sure to choose carefully your foundation color because it might oxidize because of your natural oils. I use a #2 because my skin makes it darker after my skin oil interacts with it. This foundation has great coverage and it's 2 in 1 since it's also a concealer. Have fun and enjoy✌🏻️😊