Clinique Beyond Perfecting™ Foundation + Concealer

Benefits: Moisturizing

Skin Types: All

A foundation-and-concealer in one for a natural, beyond perfected look that lasts 24 hours. Lightweight, moisturizing makeup covers thoroughly without clogging pores. Skin breathes comfortably, color stays true, even through sweat and humidity.

In 27 skin-perfecting shades.
Due to the rich pigment level that enhances this flawless coverage makeup, shades may appear deeper when first applied. Once blended completely and allowed to dry, Beyond Perfecting Makeup will melt into your skin for a Beyond Perfected flawless look. A little goes a long way!

1 fl oz. / 30 ml

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Using the large backside of the wand, sweep foundation across your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Then use the angled tip of the applicator–that has a slight dip in it to hold more product–to cover down the bridge of the nose and across the jawline. Blend well with fingers.

• Finish by using the pointy tip to spot conceal any trouble areas–under the eyes, around the outside of the nose, on top of blemishes. Pat and blend well with fingers.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Dimethicone , Isohexadecane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Trehalose , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sodium Hyaluronate , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Propylene Carbonate , Lecithin , Laureth-7 , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Dimethicone Silylate , Xanthan Gum , Dipropylene Glycol , Sodium Chloride , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Polyaminopropyl Biguanide , Silica , Coconut Acid , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

Is this good for oily skin? Does it oxidize much?
Is this hard to remove with a regula face wash or do you need a makeup remover?
Does the foundation cover discoloration?
Start your review of Clinique Beyond Perfecting™ Foundation + Concealer!
6 days agoWatertown
One thing I can definitively say about this foundation is that it is truly a concealer as well. Typically, products that claim to be both are not strong in one of the categories but this acts as both pretty well. I forego concealer and just spot treat after complete application. It is full coverage. It is a natural finish, maybe slightly mattifying. It doesn’t get super greasy throughout the day. It does transfer though. I find it looks beautiful all day except for where parts that are touched or disturbed look like I missed a spot during application. Like, it just isn’t there. It’s easy to do touch ups though and the product builds/layers well. It also blends out quickly and very seamlessly. I consider this one of my everyday foundations and I think the price point is unbeatable.
6 days agoBloomington, IL
So I got this free from ulta for being a diamond member. I got to choose from all the Clinique foundation and chose this. So far it’s ok. The shade I got is great work my skin tone custard. But I’ve noticed that only certain primers work with this foundation. I tried using the farsali skin tune blur and it didn’t not work at all it started pilling off. I’ve notice it works best with more dewy primers I have been using the watermelon burst from ciate London primer and it works with that. So it works with dewy or hydrating primers but any matte or pore filling doesn’t really work. Other then that it’s a really nice foundation. Medium to full coverage definitely buildable. Light weight.
3 days agoPearl City
Review for: Golden Neutral
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! This is made for those that are very dry to dry-combination. This is not only a foundation, but it is also a concealer as well and it is full coverage. I absolutely love this foundation because it give you all day hydration without leaving you oily in certain areas, and it’s also not cake-y, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. This is a MUST-HAVE in your makeup collection.
2 months ago
Review for: Clove
I’m pretty sure this is the color I use but I could be wrong. I want to start off and say this is a great transition foundation from drugstore to high end. It gives about a medium coverage and it does has a skin like finish. My only problem is it breaks up around the nose but I would honestly buy this again because Clinique was one of the only brands with a decent shade range for darker women.
11 days agolas Vegas
This foundation is also of really good every day foundation. I love the packaging it looks absolutely amazing its long lasting I don't know if you could do any things improve this product but maybe expand on the shades! I definitely recommend this foundation it is awesome I use it often is definitely in my bathroom not put away in my kit because I always need it to be accessible!
2 days ago
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fair
This is my perfect everyday foundation! Has a natural finish, works well with every concealer and powder I’ve tried it with, and lasts throughout the 12 hour shifts I have at work. It is so easy to work with and can be built up to a high medium coverage. They’ve recently expanded the shade range as well, so hopefully there is a shade for most skin tones 💕
2 days agoMarion
Clinique Beyond Perfecting™ Foundation + Concealer uploaded by Kay M.
Review for: Breeze
I think this is the lightest shade that they make and I still look orange when i wear this. They really need to improve their shade range on this. I love that it’s medium to full coverage and it works very nicely on my combo skin. The applicator is weird and i’m not a big fan of a concealer applicator for a foundation, but the foundation is nice.
5 days agoCarlyle
Review for: Alabaster
This product works great. Because it is very thick it covers nicely. This is a heavy foundation so i don't recommend this if you are looking for something light. This product is very long lasting on the skin. I highly recommend if you are looking for a nice covering foundation. Plus this brand sells products that are good for your skin :)
2 months agoNaperville, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Golden Neutral
This is really one of my favorite foundations. It’s light with full coverage power. The scent is not the greatest but it serves every time!!! The large doefoot applicator is also amazing for applying. I have combo skin and this one last for quite awhile for me if I set it correctly with setting powder and setting spray.
2 months agoPerry
Clinique Beyond Perfecting™ Foundation + Concealer I liked this foundation for a while. It has a medium foundation that is easy to apply via the doe-foot applicator. But if you have oily skin, it won't do anything to make you less shiny, but I don't know that I would purchase this foundation again.

565 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...