BY CLINIQUE

A concealer with full, buildable, creamy and lightweight coverage that stays put for up to 24 hours. Cover up without touching up for 24 hours with Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer. It instantly and easily blends into your skin to flawlessly conceal imperfections. The transfer-resistant formula stays put even through sweat and humidity. It provides immediate hydration to keep the skin around the eye area feeling comfortable, while looking fresh and natural. It offers multiple shades, including a must-have apricot-colored corrector shade to help target dark circles and discolorations. This oil-free product is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DPB (dibutyl phthalate), and camphor. It is allergy tested, ophthalmologist tested, and dermatologist tested. It's sweat- and humidity-resistant, and is non-acnegenic, transfer resistant, waterproof, and free of oil and fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Mary M.
This product is just perfect for every day use or occasional use if you don't wear makeup much. I originally purchased in prep for my wedding And use daily ever since!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This is a really great concealer. It didn't cake around my eyes like other brands do. It's hydrating and it doesn't run all over the place. It's a little more expensive than I normally pay, but I would definitely recommend.
kennedy v.
Bentonville
very good coverage. nice texture, not cakey. the finish is very matte and looks amazing, especially from a distance. a very good concealer to use with out a foundation on top of it. i would definitely recommend to others, cery good for beginners in makeup!
Nicolle G.
Clinique is one of my favorite beauty brands because everything has such great quality. I love this concealer and it's get great coverage especially for people with dark under eyes like me. I would buy it again and I love it!
Megan L.
Williamstown , PA
Perfect concealer as always, Clinique always is perfect for me for all of my needs! Coverage is blendable but heavy if needed and lasts as long as you keep it powdered.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
This is great specially when I need to cover thoe nasty bags under my eyes it covers it pretty well. It is also in aa good price
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
My favorite concealer to use under my eyes and around my lips to clean them up before I apply my liner. It works great!
Kandiss M.
I'm such a Clinique girl anyway, so trying out this product was easy for me. Great coverage and not too oily.
Brianne H.
Belleville
So far I enjoy this product, but I’m still adjusting to the price. I find it very drying so I need a primer before hand, which I try not to use too often since every one causes me to break out. The colour was a good match considering I picked it online, there was lots of option. The coverage is buildable. The packaging is meh, it’s definitely one of those tubes I’ll be cutting open to get the rest out
When I’m low. I don’t think I’ll buy again but continue searching for my HG.
Rosmelis M.
Oh my goodness! I love this product, it is the best concealer that I have tried, it leaves my face impeccable and it makes it look beautiful and cheerful, I love the finish that leaves so natural and its coverage is wonderful, very good product I have been using it for a long time and I do not change it for nothing in the world.