BY CLINIQUE

A creamy, yet lightweight concealer with full, buildable coverage that stays put for up to 24 hours. Cover up without touching up for 24 hours with Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer. It instantly and easily blends into your skin to flawlessly conceal imperfections. The transfer-resistant formula stays put even through sweat and humidity. It provides immediate hydration to keep the skin around the eye area feeling comfortable, while looking fresh and natural. It offers multiple shades, including a must-have apricot-colored corrector shade to help target dark circles and discolorations. This oil-free product is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DPB (dibutyl phthalate), and camphor. It is allergy tested, ophthalmologist tested, and dermatologist tested. It's sweat- and humidity-resistant, and is non-acnegenic, transfer resistant, waterproof, and free of oil and fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Adrian D.
Adrian D.
Review for: CLINIQUE Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Very Fair 07 0.28 oz/ 8 g
This product usually is my go too, but for some reason it appeared orange when I would get my face wet. The good news in when I got a new bottle it did not do the same thing, would buy again in a heart beat!
ThatBihhKayla W.
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this they have my perfect skin tone it looks amazing on my skin I'm so thankful for this product in my life !!!
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this foundation! It is full coverage and lightweight! I usually apply it with a brush because that's how I feel I get the most even coverage. It covers my redness and freckles (which is usually what I try to find in a full coverage foundation.) This foundation works best when you set it with a loose powder. I found if I use a pressed powder it will transfer! It's super easy to blend out, but I will warn you, it does oxide a little bit. So make sure if you wanna get your perfect shade to go to a Clinique counter/ulta/Sephora. This foundation is great and if you're looking for a new one, try this one out!
Miami, Florida