CLINIQUE Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Very Fair 07 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Deborah S.

BY CLINIQUE

A creamy, yet lightweight concealer with full, buildable coverage that stays put for up to 24 hours. Cover up without touching up for 24 hours with Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer. It instantly and easily blends into your skin to flawlessly conceal imperfections. The transfer-resistant formula stays put even through sweat and humidity. It provides immediate hydration to keep the skin around the eye area feeling comfortable, while looking fresh and natural. It offers multiple shades, including a must-have apricot-colored corrector shade to help target dark circles and discolorations. This oil-free product is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DPB (dibutyl phthalate), and camphor. It is allergy tested, ophthalmologist tested, and dermatologist tested. It's sweat- and humidity-resistant, and is non-acnegenic, transfer resistant, waterproof, and free of oil and fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
Pasadena , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm an individual who works over 40 hours per week sometimes I need some heavy coverage or sometimes I just need some light cover either way this concealer is absolutely wonderful and a little bit goes a long way.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite concealer. Creamy consistency with high coverage. I love this company and their values. Fragrance free and have skin helping properties. One of my favorite brands overall. Would highly recommend.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using this concealer a lot. It's not that pricey and the amount of product is enough to last for a while. It's a creamy consistency which is my fave.
Adrian D.
Adrian D.
This product usually is my go too, but for some reason it appeared orange when I would get my face wet. The good news in when I got a new bottle it did not do the same thing, would buy again in a heart beat!
ThatBihhKayla W.
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this they have my perfect skin tone it looks amazing on my skin I'm so thankful for this product in my life !!!
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this foundation! It is full coverage and lightweight! I usually apply it with a brush because that's how I feel I get the most even coverage. It covers my redness and freckles (which is usually what I try to find in a full coverage foundation.) This foundation works best when you set it with a loose powder. I found if I use a pressed powder it will transfer! It's super easy to blend out, but I will warn you, it does oxide a little bit. So make sure if you wanna get your perfect shade to go to a Clinique counter/ulta/Sephora. This foundation is great and if you're looking for a new one, try this one out!
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's amazing how much coverage this concealer actually has. I got a deluxe sample with a recent Sephora order and (because of my concealer addiction) I may have to scoop up the full sized version. I tried this over one of my tattoos and with one coat it's nearly covered. Would definitely recommend!
Saara A.
Saara A.
Uusimaa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it for my only concealer days cause I only have to dab it on with my fingers and blend out. I don't even need to set it and I'm a combo/normal skin kinda girl. Very easy to work with for those no makeup makeup days
Soumia b.
Soumia b.
Alger Algéria
Beauty Junkie Expert
CLINIQUE Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Medium 22 0.28 oz/ 8 g i love it 😍😍 #influenster 😍😍⬆❤❤😘✌
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

cliniqueeeeee<3 i love clinique!!, how to get started !? is one of my favorite makeup brands of life! every $ is absolutely worth it, and this product would be no exception! I love it for its durability, pigmentation and color !! I recommend it .. if you want to spend on something expensive it is clinique !!
When do you apply this?