CLINIQUE Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Moderately Fair 16 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Nina M.

BY CLINIQUE

A concealer with full, buildable, creamy and lightweight coverage that stays put for up to 24 hours. Cover up without touching up for 24 hours with Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer. It instantly and easily blends into your skin to flawlessly conceal imperfections. The transfer-resistant formula stays put even through sweat and humidity. It provides immediate hydration to keep the skin around the eye area feeling comfortable, while looking fresh and natural. It offers multiple shades, including a must-have apricot-colored corrector shade to help target dark circles and discolorations. This oil-free product is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DPB (dibutyl phthalate), and camphor. It is allergy tested, ophthalmologist tested, and dermatologist tested. It's sweat- and humidity-resistant, and is non-acnegenic, transfer resistant, waterproof, and free of oil and fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Anthea C.
Kennebunkport, ME
I love Clinique because it is so gentle for my sensitive skin. This concealer goes on nicely but I don’t think it lasts long. Initially it looks flawless but throughout the day I found myself not getting enough coverage from it.
Bella H.
hyannis
I really love this concealer!!! It covers so well but it also doesn't cake on which I think is super important. It blends really well with my skin color and it also goes well under my foundation. I use this product almost every day and I don't see my self getting another kind any time soon
Alecaryelis J.
is brand almost no one names her, I really like many products have good, and this corrector is very cute, high coverage and good price, we should always have a good corrector girls.
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
Feels a little heavy and accentuated my dry spots but stayed all day and covered up the darkness under my eyes very easily. As soon as I started using a moisturizing primer (as opposed to a silicone primer) the problem with the dry spots went away. I would definitely recommend this--just for the eye bag coverage alone. Second only to Tarte shape tape.
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
This product is amazing and super effective. I have dark circles and it conceals so well. Gives you an amazing finish and lasts all day long. Also it's not super lightweight but it's a good balance on your skin. Totally worth it.
Julia R.
Charlotte
I used this product when I was in high school. It worked very well with the long days at school and never flaked. It's very smooth and silky to the touch
Dani M.
I got this concealer and it's incredible, transfer resistant, water resistant, no creasing. Great coverage, I couldn't be more pleased. I recommend 100%.
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Clinique is so particularly amazing, since it not only gives your face beauty but it also takes excellent care of it.
Michelle C.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this stuff!! It helps hide all those imperfections and even out the skin tone as well.
Michelle D.
BANGOR, BANGOR
Love clinique products. This is a great lightweight product for skin correcting without creating too much of a buld up. Can be used before or after foundation application.