BeautyFaceFace MakeupClinique
Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer

Shop Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

cClinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer Has anyone tried this foundation ? I got it as a gift but never tried it , is it worth trying?
Does this work well for oily skin ?
Is it worth it?
Start your review of Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer!
Maddy A.
Castle Rock, WA
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Maddy A.
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to foundation. My holy grail. I have never found a better foundation that works amazing on my skin and lasts all day.
Kandice R.
London, KY
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Kandice R.
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Kandice R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: WN 04 Bone
I really didn’t enjoy this foundation as much as I do other Clinique products. It is a concealer and foundation mixed and feels heavy and even oily on normal skin. It does cover acne or dark spots well but I won’t be getting this one again! I love Clinique products though!
Mariana M.
Ridgefield, NJ
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Mariana M.
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
Review for: CN 52 Neutral
I was looking for a foundation for my combination skin and found this one in a YouTube video about foundations for oily skin, so I decided to try and see how my skin held after hours using. Since I don't have any good concealers, I only use the foundation. If you don't have dark circles like me, you don't have to worry about concealer. It has a full coverage (but It feels light on the skin) and it least longer than I thought. The only thing I don't like very much is that after hours of using it, my under eyes area start to crack. I can't tell if it's because I need to use more moisturize in my eye area or it’s because it is a very heavy product tho. I prefer to use it for photo shoots or at night, as it is a full coverage foundation.Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer
Kelley R.
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Kelley R.
Review for: Sand
This is such a beautiful foundation. It really does perfect the skin. It’s full coverage but doesn’t look unnatural or cakey and it wears nicely. It’s one of my favorite foundations.
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Jessica N.
Review for: CN 0.75 Custard
This foundation is okay, it's the first foundation I've used that seems to actually match my skin tone completely, it looks amazing. For a full coverage it feels like I'm not even wearing makeup, my only complaint which is my complaint for every foundation I've used is that within a few hours it starts to fall apart around my nose and chin, still looks great far away but up close looks like a hot mess I'm new to makeup so maybe that's just a thing I will have to get used to. I still really like it though and I one hundred percent recommend this foundation.
Janine M.
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Janine M.
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Janine M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: WN 01 Flax
I got this in a blister card as a sample and almost tossed it in the trash, but in a pinch for time I grabbed it and applied it with a beauty blender and was shocked at how nicely it applied, how well it covered my dark circles, and how it was a beautiful medium coverage helping reduce the redness of my skin. I’m going to buy a full size now. I really liked this foundation.
Safira J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Safira J.
Review for: WN 56 Cashew
I love this concealer/foundation. I use as a full coverage foundation but you can use just to correct under eyes and blemishes as well. I love the wand applicator because it is so easy to apply to my face.
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Hailey M.
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Hailey M.
Review for: Ivory
This is my all time favorite foundation, and it’s so clean! Not only is it perfect for my sensitive skin but it goes on smooth, last long and don’t dry out my skin. I have been using this since I started using makeup so it’s always been in my makeup bag! I highly recommend this !!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: WN 44 Tea
It covers Everything and gives a perfect smooth canvas to work with. Its a concealer and foundation in one! I love is how well it matches my skin tone,
Lourdes V.
Rochester, NY
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Lourdes V.
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer uploaded by Lourdes V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: CN 90 Sand
Highky recommend this foundation. I bought at Clinique counter at Macy. It's pricey but it worth every penny

761 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amani G.
Westbury, NY
il y a 23 jours
Lindsay S. il y a 23 jours
Yes I love it very full coverage.
Jodi C.
Oxford Street, Victoria
il y a 2 mois
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer ? How do you make this or any other foundation stay on your skin? I can't get it t stay put?These days it's like foundation just floats ON TOP of my skin!
Christine L.
Albuquerque, NM
il y a 5 mois
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer is this an good concealer, does it conceal without looking like you’re wearing concealer,‘is it natural looking yet still concealing problems like dark under eyes ?
Karen B. il y a 5 mois
I really like it. I don’t think it looks like I’m wearing concealer and covers my dark circles and age spots well. I always moisturize and use primer before I use it. It’s one of my favorites.
Madina D.
East Lansing, MI
il y a 6 mois
Jaime F. il y a 6 mois
It’s definitely a full coverage product and I’d say the texture leans heavier. However, I’ve never experienced any caking.