BY CLINIQUE

A set of three skin brightening formulas in a handy mesh bag. Brighten the day and your complexion with this luxurious trio of radiance-boosting favorites. The dermatologist-developed Even Better formulas work together to create a more even skintone and the award-winning 7 Day Scrub Cream preps skin for a youthful, all-day glow. Pack these formulas in the travel-friendly purple pouch for an on-the-go skin refresher. This set contains: - 1 oz Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector - 1 oz 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula - 0.5 oz Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 - Purple mesh pouch This product set has been allergy-tested and is 100 percent fragrance-free.

Clinique Better skincare Set
  • "The even better product works really well to minimize the appearance of dark spots." in 1 review
Tiffany D.
I love everything about Clinique! This is a great product! My favorite product is the eye makeup remover!
ellie b.
Lakeville, MN
good for skin but also doesn't irritate the skin like other products. i recommend to try this product!
Jailine D.
These products are suitable for all skin types help in spot correction are very good quality products.
Gina G.
I love this Clinique it is such an awesome product for any time of skin type! Awesome products
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
I was pleasantly supprised of the benefits from this awesome products line. Love my clinique .
Kareemah J.
Stone Mountain, GA
I honestly have good words for this product I rank it number one and love the results.
Stephanie S.
Peñuelas PR, PA
Me encantan estos productos de clinique. Tengo la cara grasa. I lovet los recomiendo..
Mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Clinique better
Es una de las cosas que me guatan de clinic
En verdad llevo usandola
Yesenia C.
Amazing product have been using since high school was my very first time getting this
Jordyn W.
Norco, CA
Amazing. Amazing products you can never fail with Clinique. Very good for your skin
Madeline M.
I've heard Clinique is a good brand for the price, what are you thoughts? What kinda skin does it work best for?
Taylor F.
I love clinique but I've never used this product.. Does it work well?
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
Is this suited more for dry, combination, or oily skin? Or all skin types?
Evelyn H.
I have daily oily skin so would this be a good product for me?
Karen T.
Salem, OR
How good does this work is it worth my money where can you find it it comes with three products right