BY CLINIQUE

A set of three skin brightening formulas in a handy mesh bag. Brighten the day and your complexion with this luxurious trio of radiance-boosting favorites. The dermatologist-developed Even Better formulas work together to create a more even skintone and the award-winning 7 Day Scrub Cream preps skin for a youthful, all-day glow. Pack these formulas in the travel-friendly purple pouch for an on-the-go skin refresher. This set contains: - 1 oz Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector - 1 oz 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula - 0.5 oz Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 - Purple mesh pouch This product set has been allergy-tested and is 100 percent fragrance-free.

Clinique Better skincare Set
  • "The even better product works really well to minimize the appearance of dark spots." in 1 review
Bethany W.
Clinique is the absolute best when it comes to skin care and face wash products! Every single line has something amazing to offer.
ashley m.
Loved it! Very recommend for skin care!! My most favorite is the moisturizer!! It is very light texture and goes well on my skin.
Hannah L.
Somersworth , NH
Got a free sample from influenster and I gave it to my mom. This really works I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
caitlin f.
When you see it's from Clinique you know it's amazing they always make the best skin care products. Travel size is perfect!
holly s.
Gibson, TN
I love love love their skin care line its so worth the extra $$$ vs local store going to Macy's four this is worth it!!!!
Vanessa R.
College Point, NY
These products are great for your skin and doesnt irritate the skin. It applies very well to the skin and wont dry out!
Kimberly M.
Seattle, WA
This is a well worth product that left my skin feeling amazing. Now i know why so many people love it as well.
Francisco P.
Doral, FL
I really love all the Clinique skincare products! This skincare products are very good and worth all the money
Heather D.
I have always used Clinque!! I love all their products, they are never greasy and really help my oily skin.
Hannah B.
You really can never go wrong with Clinique! Being the loyal customer that I am, I greatly enjoyed this set!
Madeline M.
I've heard Clinique is a good brand for the price, what are you thoughts? What kinda skin does it work best for?
Taylor F.
I love clinique but I've never used this product.. Does it work well?
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
Is this suited more for dry, combination, or oily skin? Or all skin types?
Evelyn H.
I have daily oily skin so would this be a good product for me?
Karen T.
Salem, OR
How good does this work is it worth my money where can you find it it comes with three products right