BY CLINIQUE

A set of three skin brightening formulas in a handy mesh bag. Brighten the day and your complexion with this luxurious trio of radiance-boosting favorites. The dermatologist-developed Even Better formulas work together to create a more even skintone and the award-winning 7 Day Scrub Cream preps skin for a youthful, all-day glow. Pack these formulas in the travel-friendly purple pouch for an on-the-go skin refresher. This set contains: - 1 oz Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector - 1 oz 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula - 0.5 oz Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 - Purple mesh pouch This product set has been allergy-tested and is 100 percent fragrance-free.

Clinique Better skincare Set
  • "The even better product works really well to minimize the appearance of dark spots." in 1 review
Emily G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Clinique is one of my favorite makeup and cleaning brand that I've ever loved it really natural which I really love about there face washes are great for and kind of skin combos like for example oily ,dry or etc.
I have mostly all of there face washes and I've used there products since I was in high school and I still use which for me is incredible that they always think about there customers
Cynthia G.
Absolutely love Clinique. I started using this in high school and it has done wonders for my skin. They have so many different options for every skin type and their price is very comparable to a lot of products
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
Sempre ouvi falar muito be, dos produtos da clínique, eles tem uma linha maravilhosa para skincare e as maquiavélico são oti,as tambem, minha dermatologista recomendou o BBC cream deles é to amando
Kortney G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Clinique is my go to skincare routine. Very simple to use, doesn't burn horribly like other brands. It's perfect for my very very sensitive skin. I've broken out with allergic reactions to tons of skin care products but this one is different and my holy grail for skincare.
Ashley L.
Love this awesome brand and product! The travel size is perfect for vacations, fits right in your bag. It's pricey but worth it. In this case you will be happy to get what you pay for. It helps to keep your skin clean and fresh without being to harsh.
Alexis L.
Garland, TX
AH! Love love love Clinique. I use all of their products. The face wash is spectacular. Because it just leaves your skin feeling fresh. I have oily skin so I bought it to help control oil and prevent breakouts. And it did just that.
tiffany t.
charlotte
this is a bit pricey, i purchased mine from belk from the mall for around $50 and i love this kit so much!! it took my skin about a week to get use to this product but now i absolutely love it and recommend it to everyone
Dell D.
I really love Clinique skin care line. My face is dry in some places and oily in another and this stuff does a great job at balancing it out. Not to bad on price. I'm about to have to buy more. Great product!
Sharron B.
I love Clinique brand especially their skincare products. I love that they are fragrant free and seem to be very mild on the face. I use the mild cleanser and the moisturizers! Will continue to purchase!
Lori P.
Auburn, WA
I got a sample of Clinique products from a white elephant gift exchange, and this product was amazing. It worked wonders for my face and it made me feel beautiful without makeup.
Madeline M.
I've heard Clinique is a good brand for the price, what are you thoughts? What kinda skin does it work best for?
Taylor F.
I love clinique but I've never used this product.. Does it work well?
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
Is this suited more for dry, combination, or oily skin? Or all skin types?
Evelyn H.
I have daily oily skin so would this be a good product for me?
Karen T.
Salem, OR
How good does this work is it worth my money where can you find it it comes with three products right