BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Best Sellers Treatment Set was launched by the design house of Clinique.

Carolyn J.
Sidney
These are very much like the power surge moisturizer that I reviewed. These also caused my skin to break out and it was a waste of money. My skin actually felt more dried in cracky after use. I'm sure some love this product, however I didn't enjoy it. Not all of Clinque's moisturizers do this to my skin it is only these. I would not buy these products again.
Kathey W.
Cleveland
I love this product! Clinique is always my first choice in skincare. I always buy it through Belk. Clinique always strives to keep up with the newest beauty trends out in the market. I see no room for improvement, as this product is spot on. If your looking for a beauty regimen please start with this , it will be the best investment .
Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
My mom and I used this package before and we loved it. It's a bit pricey but it's because the brand is trusted and you can't go wrong with their product. I like that it is really hydrating and won't leave your skin flaky at all. I usually use this at night and leave it on until morning. Good product to try.
Yvonne M.
Shelburne , MA
I personally absolutely love Clinique. My skin is such a vast improvement when I start using any type of facial product from them and have never had a bad experience. I have noticed a great improvement starting to use Clinique products with a very for filling and no sticky after sale it’s also great under make up if you plan to wor my skin is such a vast improvement when I start using any type of facial product from them and have never had a bad experience. I have noticed a great improvement starting to use Clinique products with a very full feeling and no sticky after feel it’s also great under make up if you plan to do so
Rhianna G.
I really like this eye cream. I was using the regular Moisture Surge eye cream when I swapped to another brand. The other brand dried my eyes out so badly that I have now switch back to this and used the Rich version to help get the moisture back. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
The consistancy of this eye gel is nice and refreshing to the eye area, it takes like 5 minutes to quench and absorb into the skin but you really can see the diff. Between an under eye thats moisturized and one that is not. I applied my concealer right after and it didnt crease .
Joy C.
Central Falls
This is a great eye cream and I have loved it for many years.  My daughter has even started to use this and love it.  I however can no longer use it as there is something in it that makes my eyes burn.  I have very sensitive eyes and I think it is just me.
Abbey🌴🍍 G.
Charlotte
this product has a lot of moisture in it which is great on my skin which is usually a bit on the dry side of skin. It is a good price for the value which is something I really like about the brand and I havw enjoyed with the brand. It is very gentle on my skin.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I was recommended this product at the Clinique counter. I’m half way threw the bottle and I didn’t feel that it helped as much. It does go on smooth and dries down in to your skin. I just haven’t noticed a change in dark circles it’s more for moisturizer for your eyes.
Estefany P.
Quiero probar rsta crema e escuchado maravillas de ella Clinique Best Sellers Eyes Treatment set for Unisex
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Does this really help in the area under the eyes? Is it moisturizing? does this help reduce dark circles?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this help reduce dark circles?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
What about the products alone?
Liz C.
Moncton
 You can get just a sempels  and it's free right?Thank you for all the people that going to answer