BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Beauty Comfort Travel Set

Start your review of Clinique Beauty Comfort Travel Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks
Carine d.
Perfect travel kit. You can't go wrong with Clinic, especially when you have sensitive skin. My favorite brand hands down!
Bila L.
I RARELY purchase anything from this brand but this was a real winner in the value dept. I usually buy these types of sets and I save most of the items for gifting. I had been wanting to try the cheek pops but couldn't justify paying 20 plus dollars for a blush. This set was on sale for a few dollars more so i took the plunge and I was a very happy camper. I have super sensitive eyes and I cannot use the mascara. However it is great but its heavy.I wonder if it has been reformulated since using it last.The gloss is super sticky but i love it. I have daughters and the eye makeup remover we will save for a rainy day.I used to love this but I avoid certain ingredients now. The eyeshadows I haven't touched but they"ll make a great little gift. I have no idea what to to with the liner, is it to tightline? I have tried it in my waterline and no luck, doesn't last in my tricky water line. The value is tremendous, a real winner.
LN F.
OMG! I love this brand. It's like no matter what you use, it is awesome. Makes your skin feel soft and light.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
I love Clinique I have used this since I was in middle school, many years ago!
Chlöe  R.
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
A wonderful set for taking out anywhere.. Clinique are an amazing brand and I definitely recommend this product
Marvie R.
Love all of Clinique products. They are great and the travel sizes are very generous. I always get the gift with purchase promotions.
Marie  S.
Perfect travel products! I love this brand and enjoy getting the gift with purchase. The makeup bag's are always super cute and great for anyone.
Christina W.
All my favorite Clinique products in one easy to bring anywhere travel case. A must have!
Jeanette V.
This Clinique travel set is awesome! It has everything you need to travel and all the mini sizes I like
COURTNEY H.
How do you buy one of these?