BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Beauty Comfort Travel Set

Start your review of Clinique Beauty Comfort Travel Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bila L.
I RARELY purchase anything from this brand but this was a real winner in the value dept. I usually buy these types of sets and I save most of the items for gifting. I had been wanting to try the cheek pops but couldn't justify paying 20 plus dollars for a blush. This set was on sale for a few dollars more so i took the plunge and I was a very happy camper. I have super sensitive eyes and I cannot use the mascara. However it is great but its heavy.I wonder if it has been reformulated since using it last.The gloss is super sticky but i love it. I have daughters and the eye makeup remover we will save for a rainy day.I used to love this but I avoid certain ingredients now. The eyeshadows I haven't touched but they"ll make a great little gift. I have no idea what to to with the liner, is it to tightline? I have tried it in my waterline and no luck, doesn't last in my tricky water line. The value is tremendous, a real winner.
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks
Chlöe  R.
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
A wonderful set for taking out anywhere.. Clinique are an amazing brand and I definitely recommend this product
COURTNEY H.
How do you buy one of these?