BY CLINIQUE

Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these kits from Clinique. They usually come with everything you need for a night or two. I personally love Clinique's products, they are made so well and are amazing for my face! You can usually get any one of these kits when you purchase some items at a Clinique counter or online, that's usually when I do because you get the whole travel kit free with your purchase.
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
This kit contains standard well known products from Clinique. I am a fan of the lotion but never been a fan of their eyeshadows because I feel their color payoff just is not as good as other department store brands
Marie  S.
Perfect travel products! I love this brand and enjoy getting the gift with purchase. The makeup bag's are always super cute and great for anyone.
Marvie R.
Love all of Clinique products. They are great and the travel sizes are very generous. I always get the gift with purchase promotions.
Carine d.
Perfect travel kit. You can't go wrong with Clinic, especially when you have sensitive skin. My favorite brand hands down!
LN F.
OMG! I love this brand. It's like no matter what you use, it is awesome. Makes your skin feel soft and light.
Jeanette V.
This Clinique travel set is awesome! It has everything you need to travel and all the mini sizes I like
Christina W.
All my favorite Clinique products in one easy to bring anywhere travel case. A must have!
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
I love Clinique I have used this since I was in middle school, many years ago!
Bila L.
I RARELY purchase anything from this brand but this was a real winner in the value dept. I usually buy these types of sets and I save most of the items for gifting. I had been wanting to try the cheek pops but couldn't justify paying 20 plus dollars for a blush. This set was on sale for a few dollars more so i took the plunge and I was a very happy camper. I have super sensitive eyes and I cannot use the mascara. However it is great but its heavy.I wonder if it has been reformulated since using it last.The gloss is super sticky but i love it. I have daughters and the eye makeup remover we will save for a rainy day.I used to love this but I avoid certain ingredients now. The eyeshadows I haven't touched but they"ll make a great little gift. I have no idea what to to with the liner, is it to tightline? I have tried it in my waterline and no luck, doesn't last in my tricky water line. The value is tremendous, a real winner.
COURTNEY H.
How do you buy one of these?