Clinique BCA Pink With A Purpose uploaded by Luz H.

BY CLINIQUE

A special-edition, long-lasting lipstick and a coordinating, pretty pink carrying case. Reveal stand out lips with this ultrasoft, matte pink lipstick shade. The exclusive, pink Clinique makeup case is chic and perfect for organizing makeup essentials. This set contains: - 0.14 oz Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick in Power with Pink - Pretty Pink Carrying Case With the purchase of this product, $3 will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.

Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
I love a good pink lipstick and this one has recently become my go to favorite. The color is so bright and pigmented and doesn't feel drying on my lips. It even stays on pretty well through out the day.
Hali S.
I got my makeup done at sephora and the lady doing my makeup used this lipstick on me and I loved it so I got two! They are so pretty and I really like the formula.
Luz H.
This is my favorite lipstick! I even bought a second one because I love the color and the purse is really good and the best is to support Breast Cancer Awareness. I like the texture on this lipstick and the color is perfect for me, I have light skin.
Melynda D.
SECANE, PA
3stars for the concept behind the lipstick only. The color wasn't very flattering, but I bought it to support Breast Cancer Awareness, so I didn't really care. The texture was off, and it didn't stay on well, and definitely had to have a colored lip gloss to help it along
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
This pink Clinique with a purpose lipstick and bag is so adorable. The lipstick is beautiful and the pink bag is so cute. It's small but can definitely fit your necessities in it!
Jennifer H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Clinique my favorite makeup brand has a lot of good products for face i love the lotions
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Micaela F.
Buenos Aires
I got this lipstick for my birthday and It's one of my favorites. It's not cheap but it's worth it, it's matte yet it doesn't dry your lips and i't lasts MANY hours. The packaging it's nice, but it could be better.
Malak B.
Tebessa
This girly pink is very feminist I never get enough i wear it all the time i think every woman should have not not only for special occasions it gives confidance and happy feeling 😍😍
Davely T.
Hermoso labial perfecto color, empaque es precioso y cómodo! Me encantan estos productos ya que sufrí de alergias y me lo recomendó mi dermatóloga son fáciles de utilizar y no continúe peligros para tu piel