BY CLINIQUE

There’s surprising dimension in white. With its confident interplay of serene woods, transparent petals and warm amber notes, Aromatics in White™ celebrates this complexity—and leaves a long trail of intrigue. The only scent essentials you’ll need, in Perfume Spray, Body Wash and Body Lotion.

Notes:

Violet leaf, cistus, Sichuan pepper, rose water essential, orange flower, patchouli, musk, benzoin, amber.

Includes:
- Aromatics in White™ Perfume Spray
- Aromatics in White™ Body Lotion
- Aromatics in White™ Body Wash

Sarah A.
This stuff is wonderful, definitely worth the money. Its pricey but worth it. I have used it a lot and love it. I’m a repeat user for sure. Its a great product. Very long lasting and stays all day every day. Highly reccommend to others! I love it.
Jessica S.
I really like this product a lot! The lotion does not leave my skin feeling oily like a lot of other lotions tend to do. On top of that, the overall smell is amazing. For what you get, the price is totally worth it!
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
Clinique is honestly my favorite brand when it comes to perfume and makeup. I love there foundation and lotion and perfume. This gift set has a really good smell. It’s not too strong and it stays on.
Sarah H.
Clinton Twp, MI
I didn't buy these it was a gift from my husband I want to truly truly I love it and I encourage every lady to buy one for herself or to ask her husband to give her such a gift
Dee J.
I love clinique and this set is great its a good little sampler of the white scent its nice and smells good and a good little collection
Zoe J.
As a nurse, any fragrance I wear can't be overpowering. This is perfect! Nice and light. Much better than the original.
Hannah D.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is such an awesome set, you get the lotion to smell good and the spray to keep you smelling good all day long
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente me encantan las fragancias y olor que dejan. Perfectos para cualquiera en diferentes ocasiones
Dawn M.
This clinique aromatics gift set in white essentials is so nice. The smell is so calming to me.