BY CLINIQUE

For all skin types. Long lasting fragrance. Increase attraction. see more...

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I got a mini sample size bottle of this as part of a Clinique Bonus Time purchase.

I surprised myself by actually liking this perfume. I sprayed a bit on my hand and at first I didn't like it but that gradually changed. It's a sweet scent in a uplifting, elegant sort of way rather than musky and heavy. Someone else said they got a baby powder vibe from it and I can see what they mean. Saying all that though I do think it's more suitable for a sophisticated, older lady so for that reason I'll not be wearing it.

Think I'll keep it as a room spray because it is a nice scent. It does actually remind me of a diffuser sort of smell - in a good way as you can get some very beautiful diffuser scents these days.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Michelle D.
Willingboro, NJ
What a lovely scent this product has. A nice aroma to heighten your mood. This was purchased at Macy's as a gift. Price similar to other Clinique products. The scent I LOVE is Happy.
Christina S.
Ridgecrest , Ca
Love the scent of this perfume, however it does not last as long as I wish it did. You have to do a few extra sprays or reapply later in the day in order for it to last.
Hildret A.
Este perfume es maravilloso tiene un aroma muy refrescante juvenil . Yo lo recomiendo sólo tengo quejas de su empaque es un poco aburrido comparado con lo delisioso aroma
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Is a really great smelling perfume I really really love Clinique it is really amazing friend and I really love it so much
Jascie M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is great to I would sooookk love this so much please send me more of this. It's the very best product ever
Samantha C.
Aubrey, TX
Doesn't last long but it still smells more at the beginning. More of a quick fix rather than a solution.
Lynne M.
Great smell.... Didn't stay on as long as I would of liked but overall love this! The price is great
Bonny B.
San Antonio, TX
The name of the perfume that I use is not listed here. I am unable to review any of these products