Clinique Aromatics in Black Essentials Skincare Set uploaded by Soiyah Y.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Aromatics in Black Essentials Gift Set. There`s infinite mystery in black. A bold undercurrent of precious myrrh carries succulent fruit and exotic floral notes to seductive new depths. Here, three ways to go deep: body wash, lotion and perfume spray- Aromatics In Black Body Wash, 2.6 fl. oz. / 75ml- Aromatics In Black Body Lotion, 2.6 fl. oz. / 75m- lAromatics In Black Perfume Spray, 1.7 fl. oz. / 50ml, All skin types

Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love the warmth aroma of this perfume. It's scent ment for the fall winter time for sure. Not a year round scent for me. I'd recommend trying a sample and seeing how it goes with your natural scent over time. Spraying on paper in the store doesn't give a realistic result.
Lucy C.
Charlotte
I was gifted this by a close friend one year because they said they had gotten it and loved it. I was a little but skeptical at first because they are not into beauty stuff but I fell in love with it. I have gifted several times and everyone has told me how much they love it.
Hailey T.
Canyon Country , CA
I bought this for my boyfriend and he was not to happy. The scent was overpowering. And not to mention it was a little pricey. Only thing I liked was the bottle.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
Got this gift set as a gift. I was amazed by how useful it was. It was my first time trying this product line and it was definitely impressive
Kandace M.
North Ogden , UT
Love the gifts I get from this company they never give something you'll never use I always get things that I'm going to use! Love it!
Greisy L.
perfumes are very rich, I love always walk with perfume. My favorites are the sweet smells. I want to try new fragrances
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I bought this set after thanksgiving last year for black Friday and got a pretty good deal this is my travel spray.
Meghan P.
California
Good stuff it feels cool and nice on my skin I love it and everything about it good value and worth the price
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente fragancia. Es muy sutil y fresca. Dura casi todo el día. Realmente es espectacular. Recomendada