BY CLINIQUE

Intriguing non-conformist fragrance performs the role of perfume, but goes far beyond. Touches the senses and spirit in subtle, pleasing ways. With notes of rose, jasmine, ylang ylang and vetiver. For the individualist in every woman.

• Would you give this sent to someone in their early twenties2 Answers
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Love this brand, the scent is beautiful and it as a strong overpowering smell, a little goes a long way and it last longer on clothing you can't pass by unnoticed. Still get to smell the spray on my clothing a week after application.Recommend. Clinique Aromatics Elixir for Women Set Includes:Perfume Spray + Body Cream
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Aromatics Elixir is one of my all time favorite perfumes. Not many perfumes last 40+ years on the market, but this one has earned it's place as a classic. It's definitely not what's in vogue right now in the perfume industry...this is NOT a sweet, cute, fruity floral that all the perfumers are churning out by the hundreds these days. This is the world's best oakmoss, in my opinion. The spices and flowers are PERFECT. This is perfume that packs a punch; only 1 spray on my skin is a gracious plenty. That said, test it at home or out and about on errands, before heading to the office: This is a LOVE IT or HATE IT perfume! :) Bonus points for being affordable too! PS. Many perfume bloggers recommend letting your bottle age for several months/years, as it only gets better with age....
Alicia D.
Hampton, IA
This is my absolute number one go to the fragrance. I have adored the scent for years and get so many compliments while wearing it. I also alternate with Colors by Benetton which  has been DC, and if that ever happened with A E I will probably just give up fragrance, and it is so lush and I wish I could purchase some home fragrance products in this scent.
Prajakta S.
Wheeling, IL
I got this perfume because a friend recommended it. However this perfume is just not for me. It says it is relaxing in the description, but for me the jasmine in the perfume is a little overpowering. I got a headache the first time I used it and had to return the bottle. This might work for others but didnt work for me :(
A’Lantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
Very popular amongst the more mature Clinique clients Older ladies would come in all the time looking for it, its a classic scent.  Very moderately priced. Not my favorite scent but it does smell good on some ladies and lasts a while. I think that it is a great perfume for the evening.
Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
I'm struggling on how to describe the smell of this perfume but it seems like something my grandma would wear lol. That's why I wasn't too keen on re purchasing this scent.
Heather P.
Wisconsin
I do not like this scent at all. I would give it zero stars if I could. Very strong woodsy, musky smell. I would call it a fragrance that many older women would wear.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Alexis J.
Mertztown, PA
I have bought my fair share of perfumes in my lifetime, but this is one that I promptly returned! It was a little too strong for my taste.  It is all a matter of preference, but I personally found it a little overwhelming.  I would recommend that you get a sample before committing to buying the whole bottle.
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Would you give this sent to someone in their early twenties