BY CLINIQUE

A shimmering gold gel that gently washes the body with fragrance. For shower or bath.

How to Use:

• For shower, apply Aromatics Elixir Body Wash to moistened skin, and complete your shower as usual
  • For a foaming tub-bath, squeeze gel under running water
  • For adult use only

Carlis M.
NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195.
Este producto me gusta aplicarlo después de terminar con todo mi sesión de ducha, porque te deja la piel súper suave y con una fragancia súper suave que me deja dormir toda la noche, la frescura que se siente es genial, es uno de mis productos favoritos para bañarme.
Gaudis P.
This trio actually cleared up my facial acne. I will definitely purchase this again. IT WORKS!! The perfect size for travel. Love this set!
Fashion B.
miami,FL
It is ok, i've tried better ones, but works ok, got it on the store it wasnt so pricey, you can also get it on amazon
Nanbert G.
San Sebastian
The best product of Clinic that i have ever use my mom, sister and brothers girlfriend use it. We love it so much!!
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
I've used it before and it was great 😍😍 and leaves the skin hydrated and soft 😍😍 I'll try it again 😍😍
Jenia M.
Point Roberts, WA
Clinique has great skin and body products, I love the fact that they are very affordable too