Clinique Aromatics Elixir™ Body Smoother uploaded by Margaret M.

BY CLINIQUE #48 in Lotion

Perfectly captures the fragrance in a skin silkening lotion. Body Smoother slips on after bath and provides all day or all night fragrance cling.

How to Use:

• Apply to Body Skin
  • For Long-lasting Scent, Use with Aromatics Elixir Body Wash and Aromatics Elixir

• I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel...1 Answers
Clinique Aromatics Elixir™ Body Smoother
  • "i have dry skin and eczema. and this feels sooo amazing on my skin. i love it so much. it has made my skin sooo smooth. it works better than prescriptions i get from the dermatologist" in 10 reviews
  • "This lotion has a nice scent and works great on sensitive skin ,I received a smaller sample in a giftbag with another clinique purchase and the larger 6 oz size " in 6 reviews
Josi P.
I feel like this may sound ridiculous but this product does exactly what it's meant to. It glides on easily, soaks into the skin quickly, and leaves me with happy skin and a happy attitude. I'd definitely put money to this again.
Savannah H.
Lotion is everything to me. I keep one in every room, car, bathroom and even closets. This is great because I don't have to use lotions regularly like bath and body works because it's nice and thick and not runny.
Maddie F.
It does what it says it does: makes your skin smoother. It's a good value. Clinique is usually one of the cheaper brands which is nice. It's gentle on your skin and I have sensitive skin so that's saying something :)
Limrah F.
Hyderabad
I am in love with this body lotion...it smoothens my body..and really absorbs fast..it is non greasy nd non irritating...i love this product Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™++
Genesis Q.
Classic fragrance year round. Always fresh and gets me loads of compliments! Oh yeah.. and by the way it's a great moisturizer. I used it everyday and I recommended to everyone!

That's amaaaazinggggg! Promise
Em R.
Browns Mills
The fragrance is unforgettable and puts me in such a good mood every time I wear it. It's at a nice price and not hard to find. I use it once a day right after exfoliating and it always leaves me feeling fresh and moisturized.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love this product because it keeps my skin so so soft and smooth and smelling amazing it's long lasting and smells AMAZING!!!! It's very affordable and I would buy it again and I definitely recommend this item
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
I love this, it smells so good and makes my skin feel so smooth and even. I use it twice a day every time I shower. The only exception is a few nights a week when I'm stressed out and use stuff from bath and body Works.
Debra H.
Bradenton, FL
My favorite body lotion. Glides on and never greasy. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. A little bit goes along way so don't over use. The scent lasts all day from morning shower till evening. I purchase this on a regular basis, my signature scent. Love It
Monica R.
Killeen
So rich and smoothing. So worth the money well spent. The product is long lasting, it has an okay smell. But I would so buy again and recommend to those that don't have such soft skin or just looking for a hydration!
Melissa L.
Henderson, KY
I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel on your skin?

back