Clinique Aromatics Elixir™ Body Smoother uploaded by Margaret M.

BY CLINIQUE

Perfectly captures the fragrance in a skin silkening lotion. Body Smoother slips on after bath and provides all day or all night fragrance cling.

How to Use:

• Apply to Body Skin
  • For Long-lasting Scent, Use with Aromatics Elixir Body Wash and Aromatics Elixir

• I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel...1 Answers
Clinique Aromatics Elixir™ Body Smoother
  • "i have dry skin and eczema. and this feels sooo amazing on my skin. i love it so much. it has made my skin sooo smooth. it works better than prescriptions i get from the dermatologist" in 10 reviews
  • "This lotion has a nice scent and works great on sensitive skin ,I received a smaller sample in a giftbag with another clinique purchase and the larger 6 oz size " in 6 reviews
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Overall a pretty good product. I would recommend this for those of us with sensitive skin. It makes the skin very soft and does not irritate the skin. Only bought this once so far but I would buy it again.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Overall this is a good lotion. It keeps the skin soft and smooth. However it isn't gentle on the skin. I wouldn't recommend this product to people with sensitive or really dry skin. It's a bit too expensive for the product given.
Laney O.
This is my favorite body lotion. I put it on after every shower. It’s so long-lasting, I️ can smell it on me hours after showering. It smells sooo good, I️ always feel so fresh and clean after putting it on.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Carla R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I have very dry skin and after using this lotion I instantly felt my skin feeling and looking smoother than ever! I bought it at Walgreens on sale!!! Such a great buy!
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This clinique aromatics elixir body smoother is okay I used it for a while and it really does make your body feel more smooth. Even though its good it's not really my go to since its kinda of expensive especially that there are other amazing lotions like the CeraVe moisturizing lotion.
Nadia S.
This smelled amazing and felt very nice on my skin. It was hydrating, but I didn't notice any extra smoothing or firming from it. Ordinarily that would be fine, but this was a really pricey moisturizer, so I really wanted it to do something special for my skin, and I didn't feel like I got that here.
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Love this for it's scent and moisturizing properties. It really soothes skin especially in winter months. I would love for this to come in huge bottles as my skin is alligator-dry in winter and I use heaps of it so it finishes very quickly and I constantly have to replenish my supply.
Theresa W.
There is absolutely nothing I can say about this product except for it is absolutely the best smell ever. A mixture of clean and sexy. Every time I wear it I get constant compliments and people asking me what I'm wearing and why I smell so good. My all-time favorite.
Melissa L.
Henderson, KY
I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel on your skin?