BY CLINIQUE

Perfume-and something far beyond. Aromatics Elixir touches the senses in subtle, pleasing ways. Now she can experience it fully with two sizes of Perfume Spray, one for home and one to have on the go. Also in a luxurious Body Smoother. How rich. This...

Dominika C.
Amazing set. One of the best set I ever had. The scent is refreshing and smooth. I bought it in the mall and I would definitely buy it again. The bottle has nice packaging and I it's worth to try on.
Georgia S.
Hartford
I just love all of Clinique products. They are so good. This brand deals with the face. They are a makeup company, but they also specialize in the cleaning of the face.
Arizona O.
What can I say about  Clinique....other than their products are awesome!!  Love the Bottles and compacts they use to. The scents are lovely
DeAnn S.
Porter Heights
I like This product, I will continue to buy it and highly recommends. I find this product is one of the best on the market
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Se lo regale a mi mama hace unos años y quedó muy encantada, su olor es muy duradero y el precio es muy accesible
Pecci D.
paterson
Bueno de de Clinique solo uso los productos de limpieza me encanta mucho pork son muy bueno y los recomiendo
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
Very light and sweet scent. Very easy finding and will repurchase. Lots of inventory. Cute packaging.
JENNIFER I.
Definitely the fragrance did not convince me, but it's okay, I expected much better.
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Ana F.
Minden, NV
Desde adolescente uso o kit de 3 passos da clinique e cada dia conheço produtos melhores Ainda da marca! #clinique