BY CLINIQUE

Aromatics Elixir for Women Luxe Parfum Extract 0.85 Oz / 25 Ml ( Perfumer's Reserve Edition Prestige ) 40th Anniversary Limited Edition

erica q.
Aledo, TX
I personally think this is the most awful , strong and over powering scent. If you try it, don't spray it on you because it lingers forever!
Jamie G.
Phoenix
I absolutely love this perfume! It smells so good! I will definitely be buying it again when my bottle is gone!
Kayla J.
Greensburg
Love this scent and everything about the product it's long lasting and a good value with a very clean smell
Rosario T.
I bought this for my mom and she really loves it she says it smells good and lasts a long time.
Karolina K.
I have only tried a sample of this product as it was included in one of the perk bags you receive if you buy more than one product. It is a very heavy, rich scent, something I can imagine on a mature woman. The longevity of it is pretty good, I could smell it on my arm all day. If the scent is something you like, I'd definitely recommend it as it will last for a very long time.
Sophie S.
Metford
Lovley smell and  fragrance  this product has, I had to many  compliments of how I was smelling the night of my formal, very beautiful and amazing packaging would definitely recommend this to people! I would definitely buy this product again it is nearly empty
Daniela M.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.
Rania K.
3ajbatni had el perfume bezaf w kon tesmah lforsa n3awed nechriha mais machi ta3 dayman mliha ki tkon kayna monassba perfect