BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Aromatics Perfume Spray Limited Edition 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Emily L.
De soto
I got a mini of this and it's one of my favorites. I'm getting anxiety thinking about it running low because I know I will have to buy it. I smells amazing, just like the perfume my grandma used to wear. It makes me feel strong and independent like she was.
Raquel G.
I love Aromatics elixir!! I am very nostalgic and it reminds me of my mother because this is her favorite scent by Clinique, it has a very distinct scent and it lasts a long time, I would totally recommend this scent for personal use or as a gift!!
Neffy G.
I tried this earlier this year in I'm not really sure if I like this not so if you do purchase this I would say try to get a sample 1st
Britney P.
Kermit, WV
@ time and I don't have to work without work and I had countef No I will nit No I won't Sell No i would have to pay all night
Irina R.
Kenner, LA
I love Clininique Fragances but but Clinique Elixir is very ofensive for me ,I never bought this fragance is tos sweet
Claire D.
I have no sense of smell and purchased this by chance. Get lots of compliments.
RoseAl03 A.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea butter and other butters that are lighter and more luxurious feel alternatives. Glitter Balsam is part of COVERGIRL Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges heavier synthetic products for carefully chosen natural ingredients, while providing a polished makeup look and a light feel.
Shumaila D.
norwich
The smell of this fragrance is so terrible but to each their own, i bought this for my grandma and she was so so happy! you will have to smell it to know!