BY CLINIQUE

Three luxurious ways to enjoy Clinique's non-conformist fragrance. Aromatics Elixir Essentials includes an Aromatics Elixir Perfume Spray 3.4 oz, Body Smoother 2.6 oz. and Perfume Rollerball 0.2 oz. A $104 Value!

Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
I used Aromatics for a few years. It has a nice strong scent compared to the sweet scent of Happy. The value is awesome for the price. It is a pretty bottle. I feel that there is no room for improvement. Although it is more of a mature scent so I would not recommend this to any of my college friends.
Holly D.
Bullhead City
This perfume will forever remind me of my grandmother! Let me tell you this perfume lingers. Everything my grandmas house smells like this. This is a very mature scent, I love it though. I maybe bias because of the sentimental value it holds.
Deborah W.
Flat Rock
I discovered this fragrance when I was pregnant with my son. My usual fragrances weren't working with my pregnancy. This fragrance became my go to and has been for 27 years. A classic with incredible staying power and loads of compliments.
Jennifer S.
Fitzgerald, GA
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Randy W.
Ponca City
Just need a little of the perfume. Spray and walk into it. Lasts all day. I prefer the lotion.
Juliana C.
Bogotá
muy bueno hidrata mucho pero el producto se acaba muy rapido y en algunas ocasiones se derramaba, es un problema de empaque pero nada mas alla de eso me gustó si lo recomendaria para la relajacion e hidratacion de la piel pero tener cuidado con derrames.
Norma C.
Cambridge , Ontario
This has been my "signature fragrance' for at least twenty year So! I just love it. I get so many compliments when I wear it.
Yisi Y.
Son muy agradables huelen a limón muy fresco y a la vez relajante la verdad lo recomiendo a todo el que quiera