BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Aromatics Elixir Essentials Gift Set. Perfume and something far beyond. Aromatics Elixir touches the senses in subtle, pleasing ways. Now she can experience it fully with this luxurious trio: Body Wash, Body Smoother and Perfume Spray. All in a ready-to-gift box. - Aromatics Elixir Body Wash, 2.6 fl. oz. / 75ml- Aromatics Elixir Body Smoother, 2.6 fl. oz. / 75ml- Aromatics Elixir Perfume Spray, 1.5 fl. oz. / 45ml, All skin types

Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
I got the Clinique Aromatics Elixer Gist set for my birthday last month I haven't used it yet but it has a pleasant smell, very nice and smooth not too strong. I don't know how kh t costs because I didn't buy it but we shall see how it ends up feeling
Debra H.
Bradenton, FL
Clinique Aromatics is my go to fragrance! I love layering starting with the body wash and then the body lotions. Aromatics last forever so it is a great value. I can shower in the morning and have someone ask me what scent I am wearing in the evening and it is still with me. Love It !!!! My Fav!
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love this gift set! It has been very great and it's a great price especially if you are buying this as a gift for someone! The smell usually last all day and night and I love it. I would recommend this to anyone!
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
Tres maneras de lujo para disfrutar de la fragancia no conformista de Clinique.
Each go far beyond perfume, touching the senses and lifting the spirit in subtle, pleasing ways.

Joselin V.
I originally bought this for my mom and loved it so much i bought it for myself! It smells a bit different on everyone which is pretty cool. this is the only perfume i have ever heard of that adjusts to your own body chemistry and it lasts all day long.
ana maria h.
MIAMI
its foundations are very good do not mistreat your skin and not run with sweat ami I really like their base because skin care
Mary M.
I ordered this set for my mother in law and she absolutely loves it- it’s nice because the samples are small and portable
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
This are the essencial products. Clinique has lots of good things to your skin! I love it! Although it's expensive
zaitmar a.
I went to a chain beauty retail store seeking a new fragrance. They had a video survey computer that asked a bunch of questions to suggest "your" fragrance. This was one of the ones suggested for me. I am the type that likes a signature scent. I enjoy the compliment that a fragrance smells "wonderful" but is not overwhelming. That is the exact thing I get when wearing this. I have worn many very expensive brands but this one is not intrusive (on me) and generates loads of compliments! And, it is affordably priced as well (in comparison to some I have purchased and worn). This gift set gave me the perfect sizes for layering when traveling--especially air travel.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
One of the best line product worth the price, I can buy it thousands times, I just love love it! Super recommended