BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Aromatics Duet Gift Set. Perfume and something far beyond. Aromatics Elixir touches the senses in subtle, pleasing ways. Here our intriguing, cult-favourite fragrance in a Perfume Spray and Body Smoother- Aromatics Elixir Perfume Spray, 1.5 fl. oz. / 45ml- Aromatics Elixir Body Smoother, 2.6 fl. oz. / 75ml, All skin types

Kiara M.
Niles, MI
I buy this fragrance set every year for my Grandmother. It's a bold scent but tolerable. It's not overpowering. It reminds me of summer nights with it's scent of musk. If you're looking for a signature scent, give this a try.
Fallon D.
Birmingham, AL
Honestly, I really dislike the fragrance of Clinique's Aromatics. It's so overwhelming that it's off-putting. I can say that if the fragrance was less potent, and I mean like 10% of what it actually is, then it would be a fantastic fragrance. It has sweet, warm notes that would actually be very agreeable if less potent.
Ruth T.
Fancy Farm
This is a nice fragments and I like it a lot! When I wear it I get lots of complements and the price isn't that bad either!
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Cindy D.
Modesto, CA
I received it as avid tech for my birthday but I didn't like it that much the last one they made was better
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente aroma. Fragancia duradera y sutil. No es tan fuerte el olor pero dura muchísimo. Lo recomiendo
Massy C.
me gustan mucho sus perfumes son de un muy buen aroma, es una muy buena marca. muy recomendable

Anabel A.
Queens,NY
Buena marca, buen precio! Y esta súper lindo este set! Me encanta! La verdad es un set fabuloso
Betty H.
Bahama, NC
Very nice smelling product. It does make you 'HAPPY'. Bought it at Nordstrom. Will buy again.
Erika S.
Flagstaff, AZ
Amazing absolutely amazing would honestly recommend this to everyone love love the smell