BY CLINIQUE

Aromatics Elixir touches the senses and spirit in subtle, pleasing ways. With notes of rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang and vetiver. For the individualist in every woman. Body Wash is a shimmering gold gel that gently washes the body with fragrance. For shower or bath. 6 oz. Brand: Clinique. Style Name: Clinique 'Aromatics Elixir' Body Wash. Style Number: 14606U. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Clinique*
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My mother used to use this a long time ago and I always used to sneak and grab it out of her canteen. Then was the day it was time for me to buy my own and I was so excited and have been purchasing this wash ever since I was able to buy my own. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and of course clean but exfoliated and ready to Glow.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
If you want to set yourself up to have a great day, start your morning off with this body wash in your shower! The scent envelopes you and lasts all day, even if you apply a lotion or moisturizer afterwards. It suds up nicely, meaning you get more out of your product. It smells so sweet!
Mag S.
Amazing product with a lot of fresh cleanliness to using it. Really expensive for what you get but it smells so nice and works so well that I would say it is worth the regular payment and is a good product overall so I would but again
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert
If I have to wash my body I know to always use this because it smells great and is from a trustworthy brand just wish they had more scents
Sheri F.
This is a really fresh product and smells clean. Love using this as is. I've purchased this in with a gift set. I'd buy again.
Ananka B.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Love love LOVE this scent! The perfume, lotion, and body wash are amazing. Choose one and wear it all day! Long lasting!
Fashion B.
miami,FL
It is ok, i've tried better ones, but works ok, got it on the store it wasnt so pricey, you can also get it on amazon
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
I've used it before and it was great 😍😍 and leaves the skin hydrated and soft 😍😍 I'll try it again 😍😍
Jenia M.
Point Roberts, WA
Clinique has great skin and body products, I love the fact that they are very affordable too