BY CLINIQUE

Aromatics Elixir touches the senses and spirit in subtle, pleasing ways. With notes of rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang and vetiver. For the individualist in every woman. Body Smoother perfectly captures the fragrance in a skin-silkening lotion. 6.7 oz. Brand: Clinique. Style Name: Clinique 'Aromatics Elixir' Body Smoother. Style Number: 14607U. Available In Stores. see more...

• I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel on your...1 Answers
Clinique - Aromatics Elixir Body Smoother 200ml/6.7oz
  • "Clinique makes wonderful lotions. This one is hydrating without being greasy. " in 9 reviews
  • "Leaves my skin feeling smooth ! There is nothing better then this ! Took away all of my dead skin cells and made me feel like a whole new person . I reccomenes to be people with dry skin ! " in 6 reviews
Ammarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is so good because it helps you face shine everywhere after you use this product. I use it mostly everyday. I buy it from Macy's but you can buy it anywhere. It lasts for a month. I would recommend you using this product.
Ariel M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing. Smells great, and it's very long lasting. My skin felt amazing. Good value but it is a bit pricey. I purchased this at Macys and received a free gift as well. I would definitely buy it again
member-242658787
Fresno
Maria Q.
Water delicate and sensual cologne, imploring individualism and calm woman. A scent that the perfume in all senses, body, mind and soul. His notes are invigorating thanks to the essence of rose, sandalwood and chamomile. His heart trail mix warm oak moss, jasmine, lily and ylang-ylang flower. It ends with a seductive chord patchouli, vetiver, musk and amber. Perfect to have a delicious aroma during the summer.
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
metro buena la consistencia y la calidad me encanta la formula es buenisima tiene un olor riquisimo y deja mi piel sueva sedosa y radiante es expectacular
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
One of my favorite clinique products! Noticeable difference after just a few uses! I would definitely recommend. I use it every day for the best results!
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
great product smells good and it lathers well doesent leave you that soapy feeling you feel refreshed always when you use it your skin feels great
Paula Juliet M.
Elmhurst, NY
I use this products about 5 years and i love it, it is a good price, and you also can buy the kit comes in a small bottles perfect for travel...
me gusta mucho lo recomiendo por todos y todas las vitaminas q tiene tienen que probarlo ya... no hay duda que esta es una de las mejores marcas
Kendra M.
Don't we all love a little luxury? I love how silky soft it leaves my skin. It has a great smell and it won't leave you feeling oily or sticky
Melissa L.
Henderson , Ky
I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel on your skin?