BY CLINIQUE

Aromatics Elixir touches the senses and spirit in subtle, pleasing ways. With notes of rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang and vetiver. For the individualist in every woman. Body Smoother perfectly captures the fragrance in a skin-silkening lotion. 6.7 oz. Brand: Clinique. Style Name: Clinique 'Aromatics Elixir' Body Smoother. Style Number: 14607U. Available In Stores. see more...

• I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel on your...1 Answers
member-242658787
Fresno
Leaves my skin feeling smooth ! There is nothing better then this ! Took away all of my dead skin cells and made me feel like a whole new person . I reccomenes to be people with dry skin !
Yineidy B.
Aromatics Elixir Body Lotion scented. Water delicate and sensual cologne, imploring individualism and calm woman. It is a seductive scent that envelops you in a warm floral scent
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
One of my favorite clinique products! Noticeable difference after just a few uses! I would definitely recommend. I use it every day for the best results!
Ashley S.
This feels like velvet on the skin... I have no complaints and neither should you.... This one is amazing I mean the name speaks for itself
Janet R.
Bedford, TX
One of the perfect ways to keep your body hydrating and smeeling good is using this clinique elixir body smoother
Bailey P.
Lubbock, TX
Great product
. I love this product! Very awesome and is a good product for the pricue you get! Highly recommend
katheleen s.
Miami, Florida

This body cream is delicious, it makes your skin soft and has a delicious scent.I really recommend it to try it
Viannely G.
Clifton, NJ
This is the only scent I wear, and I prefer using the body cream. It seems to be more subtle and natural.
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
This stuff smells horrible in my option. It over powering and just doesn't smell good lol
María C.
Valencia
this cream leaves you feeling fresh. It takes to dry,but it's worth buying.
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel on your skin?