BY CLINIQUE

Aromatics Elixir touches the senses and spirit in subtle, pleasing ways. With notes of rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang and vetiver. For the individualist in every woman. Body Smoother perfectly captures the fragrance in a skin-silkening lotion. 6.7 oz. Brand: Clinique. Style Name: Clinique 'Aromatics Elixir' Body Smoother. Style Number: 14607U. Available In Stores. see more...

• I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel on your...1 Answers
Amy E.
Norton, MA
This lotion is AMAZING! I use it every night. It leave your skin feeling baby smooth and very hydrated. It's a creamy consistency that applies nicely and melts into your skin. It hydrated and repairs your skin. I would definitely recommend this to somebody who is looking for a new lotion
Camille d.
Somerset, NJ
The Colonix armatix Elixir body smoother is amazing it doesn't make you have any dry skin moisturizers your skin very well it doesn't leave it rough or cracky like other products May it really moisturizes your skin and leaves it fresh
Erica G.
stockton, CA
i love it. i t makes my hands feel so smooth and i have every dry skin and i only have to put it once and my hands and body feels smooth. its every gentle love it .it does have a nice scent to them smell good. i would buy it again maybe try a different one to try new one
Amber
dublin ohio
Love this stuff! Super moisturizing for the skin and smells great. My skin feels soft all day, as the product is quite long-lasting. I personally think this lotion is great for the price and I have purchased it more than once. Definitely recommend
Ella R.
This stuff just has a very fresh scent not very strong very helpful to put on the body not like a butter red sticky and Whaley just goes on it's a smoothing and one of his manic gradients is aloe vera so you can put on your skin after you get out of a day in the sun and it is just amazing.
elise w.
Hockessin, DE
I absolutely adore this lotion. First of all, the aroma is amazing and calming. This lotion also feels extremely smooth on the skin without being overwhelmingly heavy as some lotions are. This is a perfect calming lotion before bedtime.
It is an amazing product that I get from the drugstore last week, it helps a lot but I think it could helps more.  It is really long-lasting, kept in my face seven hours and smells very good, I love it!. I would buy it again but I will try another products.
Gemma G.
South Elgin, IL
It's smoothing! I love the way my skin feels when I use this. It gentle on my skin, and I thought personally it had a nice sent to it. I don't use this everyday but I use it quite a bit! I recommend this to anyone
Kiana J.
Jefferson, WI
I love this product. It left my skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. It was kinda pricey but totally worth it. I also really liked it's smell. I would recommend this to others because I would buy it again.
Limrah F.
Hyderabad
I am in love with this body lotion...it smoothens my body..and really absorbs fast..it is non greasy nd non irritating...i love this product Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™++
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel on your skin?