BY CLINIQUE

Aromatics Elixir touches the senses and spirit in subtle, pleasing ways. With notes of rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang and vetiver. For the individualist in every woman. Body Smoother perfectly captures the fragrance in a skin-silkening lotion. 6.7 oz. Brand: Clinique. Style Name: Clinique 'Aromatics Elixir' Body Smoother. Style Number: 14607U. Available In Stores. see more...

• I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel on your s...1 Answers
Ammarah K.
Ammarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is so good because it helps you face shine everywhere after you use this product. I use it mostly everyday. I buy it from Macy's but you can buy it anywhere. It lasts for a month. I would recommend you using this product.
member-242658787
member-242658787
Fresno
Leaves my skin feeling smooth ! There is nothing better then this ! Took away all of my dead skin cells and made me feel like a whole new person . I reccomenes to be people with dry skin !
Yineidy B.
Yineidy B.
Aromatics Elixir Body Lotion scented. Water delicate and sensual cologne, imploring individualism and calm woman. It is a seductive scent that envelops you in a warm floral scent
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
One of my favorite clinique products! Noticeable difference after just a few uses! I would definitely recommend. I use it every day for the best results!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This feels like velvet on the skin... I have no complaints and neither should you.... This one is amazing I mean the name speaks for itself
lorena p.
lorena p.
amo los productos de la marca clinique porque son geniales. primero cuidan e idratan mi rostro y a demas de eso son geniales
Janet R.
Janet R.
Bedford, TX
One of the perfect ways to keep your body hydrating and smeeling good is using this clinique elixir body smoother
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Lubbock, TX
Great product
. I love this product! Very awesome and is a good product for the pricue you get! Highly recommend
katheleen s.
katheleen s.
Miami, Florida

This body cream is delicious, it makes your skin soft and has a delicious scent.I really recommend it to try it
Olivia O.
Olivia O.
Harris, MN
Makes my hands, legs and rest of my body super smooth and soft. I love it. I definitely recommend this product
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
I need to try this! How messy is it and how does it feel on your skin?