Clinique Aromatics Elixir Body Cream uploaded by achel R.

BY CLINIQUE

Aromatics Elixir Body Cream - Gentle, thorough cleanser for normal to dry skins. Leaves skin feeling fresh, comfortable, never tight or dry. Preps skin for a comfortable shave. Oil-control formula thoroughly cleanses normal to oily skins, removes excess shine. Comes with a convenient soap dish.(5.2 oz.) - Aromatics Elixir Body Cream

achel R.
CANTON
I love the smell the body cream smooth it takes a little bit to rub it in to your skin and helps with dry skin however I would like a moisturizer that would be beneficial for dry skin
Lia S.
Orlando florida
I love it a lot, because it is a soft and pleasant aroma, it is magnificent and I like that the aroma stays in your body all day long Clinique Aromatics Elixir Body Cream
Haley L.
I have always loved Clinique products and this has become one of my new favorites! A little goes a long way and I use it everyday! The scent is light enough to enjoy but lasts for a long time. This product is worth the price and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new body cream.
Arigun G.
Fargo, ND
Smells amazing! Keeps body moistured! Does not washed off easily! Very good! Also, I have realized that if you use it when your body is moist, thats when the product feels very soft on your body! Make sure to store it in a cool place!
Molly W.
Youngwood, PA
Very very intense scent that stays with you so long that your entire wardrobe will become to smell like nothing else, even if you wash wash wash! So if you love this beautiful scent, be sure you want that to be your signature scent for a while. ESPECIALLY the oils.
Cailyn G.
It works except for give me a big rash it wasn't really worth it because I wasted $25 on it and had a very good sign though so I still like it it was kind of pricey for the bottle of that
Khadijah W.
Sunrise, FL
GARBAGE!!!!!! Oh my please do not waste your money on this thing. I saw a lot of reviews online for this and thought it would be good. It's suppose to revamp your skin keep it moisturized and tone but it dries it out more than anything.
Mariela R.
London, CA
I am in love with the fresh aroma of this cream. And I love that my skin is always hydrated. It lasted almost for 2 months, and I really liked it. Thumbs up for this product that is so gentle for the skin. I highly recommend it.
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
I have worn this body smoother for years and won't wear anything else. It doesn't take much and lasts all day. The fragrance is very light and doesn't bother my allergies.
Sara K.
I like it. used it a few times. the jury is still up for this product. but nice cream. a bit pricey for my taste. used it about 3times for far.