BY CLINIQUE

Clinique, Aromatics is a beautifully sensual, feminine fragrance that is calm and sensual. This clean, floral scent contains a beautiful blend of rose, white jasmine and ylang-ylang alongside soft sensual notes of oak moss, chamomile, vetiver and patchouli. This modern scent uses these notes to create a fresh yet warm and woody aroma that lingers on the skin for hours. see more...

mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The legend has to offer you an opportunity. if I can get a free online game is at a very long, and the other hand
laura m.
bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta mucho esta marca la recomieno mucho en verdad es super genial muy muy buena en verdad exelente
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful fragrance. This would be a great Christmas Gift for any woman on your list!
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
Such a lovely scent. It can be used for every occasion. Not a bad price either. just a fun way to smell good.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
Not too crazy about it. But it has a nice smell to it. I like more of a fruity smell.
Mercedes C.
Shawnee, KS
This smell is just great. stayed on my pulse points all day and only had to reapply once. great for during the day, or build up a little, and an evening out too.
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH
A lovely fragrance - long-lasting. Best if used lightly or spraying above you and letting it settle on you. Always , always complimented when I wear it.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my ALL TIME, MOST LOVED perfumes of all time. There's a reason that Aromatics has been around since the 1970's! It's a heady, rich, herbally scent on my skin, and I love it! I just bought a new bottle a couple of months ago. I find it a bit too strong for the office, but I love it in the evenings. It's particularly great in the fall and winter. Supposedly, it mellows out and gets even better with age, so I understand vintage bottles are even better!
cindy k.
This fragerance is amazing. I have been wearing it since I was in high school. I get complement every time I wear it. For a special event I layer it with the Aromatics body lotion. The uniqueness about this fragerance is that is smells differently on everyone.
Carol F.
Douglasville, GA
I always receive wonderful compliments when wearing. I have been using for well over ten years now. the size of the bottle is great and is easy to handle . The price is moderate for a good quality of perfume. They need to bring out in an oil fragrance for the house