BY CLINIQUE

Clinique, Aromatics is a beautifully sensual, feminine fragrance that is calm and sensual. This clean, floral scent contains a beautiful blend of rose, white jasmine and ylang-ylang alongside soft sensual notes of oak moss, chamomile, vetiver and patchouli. This modern scent uses these notes to create a fresh yet warm and woody aroma that lingers on the skin for hours. see more...

Jada E.
Grayson, GA
One of my ALL TIME, MOST LOVED perfumes of all time. There's a reason that Aromatics has been around since the 1970's! It's a heady, rich, herbally scent on my skin, and I love it! I just bought a new bottle a couple of months ago. I find it a bit too strong for the office, but I love it in the evenings. It's particularly great in the fall and winter. Supposedly, it mellows out and gets even better with age, so I understand vintage bottles are even better!
twee &.
White Plains, NY
This is a love or leave it type of product. I know the people that love aromatics elixir are diehard fans- I respect that! it is not for me though. it is very strong, very. it is not a day fragrance, it is for evening wear. I do not like it, not on me, no no no.
Sequoia P.
santa cruz, CA
Mm-mm, this perfume makes me smell great the whole day. I love to put a dab behind my ears and up in the cleavage for that extra little something! It has a rather unique scent for a perfume that I really like because it's not too chemically enhanced.
Carol F.
Douglasville, GA
I always receive wonderful compliments when wearing. I have been using for well over ten years now. the size of the bottle is great and is easy to handle . The price is moderate for a good quality of perfume. They need to bring out in an oil fragrance for the house
cindy k.
This fragerance is amazing. I have been wearing it since I was in high school. I get complement every time I wear it. For a special event I layer it with the Aromatics body lotion. The uniqueness about this fragerance is that is smells differently on everyone.
Anjela S.
I love this scent and I hope they never discontinue it or change it. A little bit goes a long ways and I find the scent lasts all day and sometimes even all night long.
Wendi T.
Clinique Aromatics Elixir is my go to fragrance. I love the unique scent and the fact that the scent lasts such an extended amount of time. This perfume is a must have!
Mercedes C.
Shawnee, KS
This smell is just great. stayed on my pulse points all day and only had to reapply once. great for during the day, or build up a little, and an evening out too.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I personally can't use more than a spray because it is that strong of a scent, but if you can wait for it to soften it's wonderful and it lasts all day long.
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH
A lovely fragrance - long-lasting. Best if used lightly or spraying above you and letting it settle on you. Always , always complimented when I wear it.