BY CLINIQUE

The original Clinique fragrance. Goes far beyond the role of perfume. Notes: Rose, Jasmine, Oakmoss, Ylang Ylang, Vetiver, Patchouli, Musk, Amber, Sandalwood. Style: Rich. Warm. Sensual. see more...

Jip V.
Jip V.
Orlando, FL
Convenient packaging. Great for throwing in your bag for everyday or even a weekend trip. The price is a little high, but it is worth the value. The scent lasts all day with only one or two pumps. Purchased it at Dillard's department store. Definitely a re purchase product.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
What can I say?? Great smelling perfume by a great company. Very nice scent for a night on the town or just daily. I would buy this again although it does cost a lot. The scent seems to last which makes it easier to buy. I just don't use very much so it lasts.
Litasha W.
Litasha W.
Hollandale, MS
Well, all though it's pricey, it's well worth it to look, feel and smell sexy all at the same time. They fragrance stays with you, can be found at Macy's nice packaging and decent size for what you pay for, a little goes a long way and I'd buy again
diane f.
diane f.
Aromatics is one of my fall/winter go-to perfumes. It's spicy, warm scent often gets me questioned by both men & women as to its' name and brand.It is also very reasonably priced. Loe it
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom loves this perfume and I always buy it for her but it is really not my taste. It smells too much as an old lady. It is very heavy. It does last a lot.
Susan E.
Susan E.
Saint Augustine, FL
My go-to fragrance for many years. Always gets compliments! I have tried others, but always come back to this one. It really is my signature scent.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
West Haverstraw, NY
Absolutely is my favorite and only fragrance I use. I always get compliments when using Clinque Aromatics Exlir.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Clinton, MS
This was my grandmother's signature scent. I love to
Smell this on any lady. It is a classic smell for all ages
Martha R.
Martha R.
North Bergen, NJ
Really nice scent. Not the best, clinique has better scents than this. I would rate it a 3 out of 5 stars.
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA
Love this perfume! I buy mine from Macy's or Belk and it always satisfies me! Very long lasting as well!