Clinique Antiperspirant-Deodorant Roll-On uploaded by lena R.

BY CLINIQUE

High-performance non-staining formula. Provides all-day protection from wetness and odour caused by perspiration. Rolls on easily, dries quickly.

• I have tried everything under the sun, but cannot find an...2 Answers
  • Does it work all day? and how does it smell? 2 Answers
Kennedy A.
isla vista
How this product has good reviews perplexes me because it angered me worse than probably any product I’ve bought. I don’t have bad underarm odor but obviously I have enough to need deodorant. I was tired of cheap ones that didn’t work great so I tried this and used it for weeks and during that time my armpits smelt worse than they ever had and I didn’t notice any less sweat. Not only did it not live up to its claims it didn’t live up to much cheaper products.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
I can't live without this in the brutal summer heat and humidity. Yeah, maybe aluminum isn't great for you, but I'm finally not ruining the underarms of my clothing. Nice fresh scent- nothing overly detectable. If you're looking for something Rx-grade, this is it,
Adriana G.
Roma, TX
have been using Clinique deodorant for 2 years now and it has been my favorite now! I struggled big time finding one that really worked for me. this one is fragrance free so it's even better, I felt the fragranced ones from other stores made it worse:( for $13 it's worth it!
Katherine B.
I've only been using this for about two months, but I love it! With past deodorants, I've always had the problem with it leaving behind the weird white stuff that I'd have to scrape off in the shower and it would show on the armpit. With this, it's fantastic! It's a liquid roll on, so just leave it to dry for a moment, and then it lasts all day and doesn't leave a stain!
Jessica D.
3 stars because it works. But gahhh it feels so WEIRD. I'm over it now that I've been using it for two months, but it goes on wet and feels...sticky....not my fave. Only using it because it's laying around, came in a box of clinique lotion that I adore. It smells odd too, it doesn't exactly have no scent, i'd say more mild but it doesn't smell like anything in particular.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love using this deodorant by Clinique.This product is so good and I buy Clinique for Men Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll On this usually all the time . It always keep me smelling fresh and it never wears off. I think everyone should chose this brand over others. I am very statisfied with the price point of this product.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
I absolutely love lot everything about this deoderant. It's one of the only ones that works for me and lasts all day. It's only downfall is its supposed to be unscented but has this weird odor to it. They need to fix this than it would be 5 stars. It is a roll on so it needs a minute to dry.
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
I do not recommend this product. It goes on so wet and doesn’t help with sweat/odor what so ever. It felt like I was just putting gel under my arms. I would not purchase this again, I will most likely return this.
Sharon M.
My favorite deodorant, it never failed me and it keeps me fresh and smelling good!!!!!!!!!!!!love the brand always keeping up with consumers needs and also caring about my skin ?!!!!!!really sensitive
Kassie P.
Though Clinique can be pricey, I love their classic smell. I've noticed not every Macy's for example, carries this product but it's always nice to have an extra smell of goodness on you!
debbie o.
Does it work all day? and how does it smell?
Michelle L.
DENVER, CO
I have tried everything under the sun, but cannot find an antiperspirant that works, but doesn't smell sweet/too flowery. What is the smell like on this one?