Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream uploaded by Angie D.

BY CLINIQUE

An eye cream that firms and brightens the eye area. This eye cream virtually defies gravity as it lifts and firms skin around the eyes. It brightens and hydrates, building a cushion of density into time-thinned skin while it helps to erase the look of lines. This patent pending product is ophthalmologist tested and suitable for all skin types.

Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream
I got this as a trial with my skin care products I buy from Clinique. I’ve bought t since and was pretty surprised by it. It wasn’t harsh on my skin. I usually buy most my Clinique stuff straight from the website! I would purchase this again. I could see a difference in my eyes.  It worked really well.
Brittany D.
Delray Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it!!! Clinique makes some of my absolute favorite products. I would use this cream before bed at night and I started to notice a difference after the first week of using it! I love the smoothness of the formula and how gentle it is considering it's going right up next to your eyes.
Kamry M.
Springfield, KY
This product was great putting under my eyes to cover up the bags of not sleeping for a weeks with kids lol. It smelled amazing an it was so easy to apply. This product did definitely meet my expectations. I would recommend this product.
Shanna S.
Newnan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! Made my face feel clean and beautiful! Beyond my expectations! Great price especially when others are so high! Repeat user now! I would recommend this product to anyone!! It’s with it!
Emma T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye cream! I feel like my eyes look more awake and refreshed the next morning after using it the night before. It doesn't have an offensive smell and is very gentle. My skin does appear to be a little more firm, but I don't notice dramatic results.
Jessica B.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffer some very dark eye circles out of long studying and it felt like this stuff was working. I was very hopeful and it smelt good. However, the results of my testing this product from a sample was disappointing so I would not recommend again.
Terra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely.. one thousand..percent.. yes! Get this now!!!! You will absolutely fall in love with it! The packaging is wonderful! It’s super effective and easy to travel with. Toss it in your bag and hit the road! It’s a definite must have!
Desiree B.
Summerville, SC
I use this product nightly due to dark circles under my eyes. Although it takes a while to begin to work it does work. Cliniques brand is amazing. They're a bit expensive sometimes though. I tend to stretch them
Autumn B.
Fond du Lac
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only had a sample of this product, but from what I can tell as a first time user, this is a very nice product. I bought this at Yonkers and it did meet my expectations. I wouldn’t say that this need any improvement and I would recommend.
Aliana D.
Phoenix, AZ
Bravo! *claps hands. This firming anti aging eye cream takes the cake. Of course I will be a repeat user. If this product met my expectations it will of course fulfill yours. I will definitely buy again.