Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream uploaded by Angie D.

BY CLINIQUE

An eye cream that firms and brightens the eye area. This eye cream virtually defies gravity as it lifts and firms skin around the eyes. It brightens and hydrates, building a cushion of density into time-thinned skin while it helps to erase the look of lines. This patent pending product is ophthalmologist tested and suitable for all skin types.

Carol L.
Carol L.
Douglasville, GA
I haven't found anything that works as well as this eye cream. I have tried many other brands and with Clinique's Anti-Gravity I see a noticeable difference. Others do as well. At 48, I am often mistaken for in my mid-30s
Angie D.
Angie D.
Houston , TX
Love this product leaves my skin feeling glowy and soft! Bought it at Macy's. Use it everynight! Definitely Recommend.
Kayleih M.
Kayleih M.
I have used this product, I'd have to say it didn't do too much to improve my puffiness or dark circles.
Rosalyn G.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moisturizing product for under eye care. It is a bit heavy for daily use but I put it on every other evening after I wash my face. I use it in addition to the moisturizing face lotion. I have oily/combination skin and suffer from dark under eye circles.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Gilbert
Very good for tightening my undereye bags and kept improving the more I kept it on. Quite effective, friendly easy to use packaging, although pricey, it was a great value. Would recommend to friends with undereye bags.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Albuquerque
I thought this eye cream was hydrating. I never experienced dry under eyes while using this product. I was satisfied with this products hydration. I felt it was kind of pricey for the results. All and all I do not think I will repurchase this product.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Okay!! Not something I will buy again. Didn't seem todo anything for my eye wrinkles.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the sample size of this and I didn't really notice much of a difference. It was a nice, light moisturizer on my face.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT EYE CREAM! it works so well to keep puffiness down. it definitely is one of my holy grail products. it's not too bad-price wise. it is worth the money. it also sits so well under makeup
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
I use this every morning. And every night before bed. It makes my skin feel soft and refreshed. It keeps it balanced, and I feel that my skin stays tight and in place. I mostly use it because I want to prevent future wrinkles and my mom has been using it for years.