Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream uploaded by Angie D.

BY CLINIQUE

An eye cream that firms and brightens the eye area. This eye cream virtually defies gravity as it lifts and firms skin around the eyes. It brightens and hydrates, building a cushion of density into time-thinned skin while it helps to erase the look of lines. This patent pending product is ophthalmologist tested and suitable for all skin types.

Jennifer C.
Georgetown, KY
I do notice that when I use this product it seems to firm up the area around my eyes a bit. I wouldn't say that it's a drastic change but it does make me feel a bit refreshed. I would recommend this if it's very important to you to have your eye area firmed up oh, especially around the bottom. I don't have wrinkles so I'm not sure how it does with them. I personally wouldn't purchase this again because is was somewhat expensive and I didn't really need it but it did come with a set that I got. But for some people I could see it being really helpful.
Abbey G.
Columbus, OH
I give it three stars because I used my moms. It was a free sample when spending x amount of money, so not sure how much it is. I don’t have any worry with wrinkles yet, so I didn’t see results but it was very moisturizing to say the least. I think it helped wake my skin up as well, unpuffing my undereyes in the morning. It was gentle and light to use. I love Clinique and it’s usually the only face product I use.
Kelsey J.
Lexington
I don’t have a terrible under eye issue except for the occasional bags due to lack of sleep. This stuff saved me through my long sleepless nights of college when I didn’t want to look like I hadn’t slept in days! It’s super easy to apply, it doesn’t feel thick or oily on your under eyes and it seemed to be a great formula! I still keep a little pot of this stuff on my makeup vanity!
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I love this product. It doesn't irritate my skin like most do. And it leaves my skin around my eyes feeling tight and smooth. Reduces lines and visible darkness. It doesn't go on super sticky which I like. But it does feel a little tight and weird when you apply it. Which most do since it firms your skin. Overall it's a nice product and does work well
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
This was actually given to me as a gift but I was hooked after the first couple of days! I love the smoothness of the cream and that it doesn’t feel sticky. Once I placed the product on my face it didn’t feel bulky it actually felt very refreshing. I’ve purchased it a few times now it’s my go to product it is a bit expensive but well worth it!
I got this as a trial with my skin care products I buy from Clinique. I’ve bought t since and was pretty surprised by it. It wasn’t harsh on my skin. I usually buy most my Clinique stuff straight from the website! I would purchase this again. I could see a difference in my eyes.  It worked really well.
DeeDee T.
Lincoln Park, MI
I really like the Clinique line of products.  This one is particular seems to work pretty good.  My eyes seem to be more firm since ive been using it, and they are definitely brighter and softer.  I would recommend this to others.  And I will definitely purchase it again.
Sarie E.
Blissfield , MI
I’m pretty neutral on this product right now, as I hadn’t used it long enough to know how well it would work. I received a sample from a friend and it was a great moisturizer and had a nice scent to it. It wasn’t too greasy but I ran out before I could see what kind of results it would have.
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This product really feels and looks like it refreshes my face! Especially after a long night .. or that time of the month especially when you just feel tired or sleepless this product really makes you look more awake and feel like you’re pampering your skin.