Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream uploaded by Angie D.

BY CLINIQUE

An eye cream that firms and brightens the eye area. This eye cream virtually defies gravity as it lifts and firms skin around the eyes. It brightens and hydrates, building a cushion of density into time-thinned skin while it helps to erase the look of lines. This patent pending product is ophthalmologist tested and suitable for all skin types.

Kayleih M.
Kayleih M.
I have used this product, I'd have to say it didn't do too much to improve my puffiness or dark circles.
TIFFANY R.
TIFFANY R.
Although I liked Clinique scream it felt a little oily on my face and it is extremely price Lee unless on sale the packaging was nice although I wish the print was a little bit bigger first time use and I don't know if I'll be buying it again unless it was a good deal
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used this product faithfully for a long time now and I do see some results. I would have liked a bigger result however a good result is a result afterall. I've tried many eyecreams that have done nothing. I recommend but I am also still on the hunt for better
Rosalyn G.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moisturizing product for under eye care. It is a bit heavy for daily use but I put it on every other evening after I wash my face. I use it in addition to the moisturizing face lotion. I have oily/combination skin and suffer from dark under eye circles.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffer some very dark eye circles out of long studying and it felt like this stuff was working. I was very hopeful and it smelt good. However, the results of my testing this product from a sample was disappointing so I would not recommend again.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Bullhead City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cream! It does not take much and the bottle, although a bit costly, lasts a long time. It has helped the skin around my eye and my eyelids and I have tried a several products. It is worth the cost. Clinque does great products and never does me wrong
Emily S.
Emily S.
Gilbert
Very good for tightening my undereye bags and kept improving the more I kept it on. Quite effective, friendly easy to use packaging, although pricey, it was a great value. Would recommend to friends with undereye bags.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this stuff until it ran out ! My family uses this too . It's true to its intentions and the packaging is really great . It's gentle on the skin and nice to use at night before bed . It is a bit pricey though
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Albuquerque
I thought this eye cream was hydrating. I never experienced dry under eyes while using this product. I was satisfied with this products hydration. I felt it was kind of pricey for the results. All and all I do not think I will repurchase this product.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Summerville, SC
I use this product nightly due to dark circles under my eyes. Although it takes a while to begin to work it does work. Cliniques brand is amazing. They're a bit expensive sometimes though. I tend to stretch them