Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream uploaded by Sisto A.Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream uploaded by Brianna C.

BY CLINIQUE

An eye cream that firms and brightens the eye area. This eye cream virtually defies gravity as it lifts and firms skin around the eyes. It brightens and hydrates, building a cushion of density into time-thinned skin while it helps to erase the look of lines. This patent pending product is ophthalmologist tested and suitable for all skin types.

Jennifer H.
I bought this at Macy’s and I was a little skeptical because I have very bad under eye circles and nothing has ever helped my under eyes but after a few uses I have noticed my under eye skin becoming less puffy and swollen which is a miracle to me. I apply this before bed every night and I will be purchasing another as soon as this jar runs out because I think the long term effects will be even greater
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Using this under eye product I definitely noticed a change in the bags under my eyes. I felt that it helped with the winkles that you get from smiling around your eyes. Now in my forties I look for products that will help with the anti aging versus just the dark circles. I feel that this product definitely help and it's definitely a product I will be repurchasing.
CHRYSTAL D.
San Leandro , CA
Clinique been one of those classic brands you can never go wrong. I've used this brand for about 3 months now and I honestly do see results making the appearance of my under eye seem brighter and less dull. The product can sometimes get into contact with my eye and it does irritate it so be careful when applying, but the spf is also a plus for me!
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I do like this product, but have bought 2 pots of it and I think it's time to move on. I'm not getting any younger and my crows feet are getting any smaller (at least they aren't getting bigger, either). Doesn't irritate my skin. I'm trending more towards Korean skincare rituals currently since it's winter and I need the extra moisture.
Ann S.
I've used this eye cream every night after I wash my face it is a very good product it's very smooth and creamy. Does reduce dark circles a little bit what it's not the most dramatic change I know usually do trust this brand for skin care but I would suggest getting maybe a different eye cream.
Rachel s.
North port , FL
I was given this as a smaller sample in a goodie bag when I purchased foundation. It is really nice cream. So soft and smooth when applying. No crazy scents. I can definitely notice a firming to my under eye. I have used it at night in my skin care routine and sometimes in the mornings.
Cristina B.
Anderson , SC
I don’t usually use eye cream but ever since I discovered this one I use it every night now, it is not heavy on the eyes and it is a rich texture, does not feel watered down or oily. I absolutely would recommend! You can instantly feel your skin tighten and I love it!!
Patricia P.
Langhorne
I have been using this product for quite awhile as it really has been helping. It is really gentle around my eyes and I love the packaging as it’s very eye catching. It’s a very effective product and I will be buying this again as I Love Clinique. They are #1
Hadeal K.
Worth, IL
I really didn't use this product well. I used it for a week and saw no change so I just kept it on the side and never really looked at it. To me, I feel like it has no purpose and it doesn't work. But maybe because I only gave this eye cream one week?
Valeria A.
Tampa, FL
Used this for a while but didnt really see noticeale results. Did not feel harsh though. Felt like a gentle moisturizer under my eyes. After use I did not see any difference in the firmness of my undereyes and overall would not buy this product again.
Kayla D.
I'm looking for an eye cream that will prevent aging and lines around my eyes while keeping the skin around my eyes hydrated. Would you recommend this or is there a better product I could buy?
Jessica F.
I have super dry under eye with fine lines and dark circles. Does it help with any of these? How's the best to apply?
Sable W.
Dawsonville, GA
I have been looking for a great firming cream, does this really work? Are there others that are better?
Racheal W.
Does this really work? I struggle with little wrinkles on my eyelids and I am hoping to finding a miracle eye cream to diminish them!
Iveliza B.