Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#18 in Eye Creams & Treatments
An undereye rollerball that instantly revitalizes and brightens tired-looking eyes. Rough night? No one will ever know: this cooling roll-on gel instantly revitalizes, hydrates, and brightens tired-looking eyes. It absorbs quickly to combat puffiness and dark circles. This product is ophthalmologist tested.
Photos (6)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Davenport, FL

My under eye area is one of the areas I focus on the most because I have noticeable dark circles and they're puffy because I work so much on very little sleep. My problem was finding something that didn't just absorb and that actually had real results. I love this stuff!! I went into a department store and up to the Clinique counter to pick up a separate product and ended up leaving with this as well. Now that I've been using it for a while it's one of my favorite things. It smells amazing, it's not greasy, and it's been helping not only to "de-puff" my under eye area but to also lighten those dark circles. My eyes look more awake and it's a perfect part of my skincare routine that I will continue to use daily!!
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL

For whatever reason, I have recently had an obsession with anything that has "coooling" or "warming" or "tingling" in the title! This is one of my newest favorites!! This little baby brings back life to your under eyes, say goodbye to the bags under your eyes! This cooling gel literally eliminates anything in its path! Perfect for those morning-after-a-long-night moments!
Chris H.
Chris H.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a light water-based eye gel for men. My boyfriend has been using it for a few week. His skin is sensitive and lots of products caused irritation on his skin around eyes. We were recommended by a skincare specialist at Clinique that this eye gel works well on his type of skin without causing irritation. So we highly recommend it.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Bakersfield

Love this eye cream. It glides on great under my eyes and does no harsh to them. Under my eyelids tends to get dry during the day and as I remove my makeup, I like to apply this after everything else. So that my eyes are moisturized and not dry at night. Plus the cooling sensation is great since my under eyes get dry. Love this product.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida

My eyes are always feeling tired after a long day at work from being on the computer. I tried the Clinique Anti-Fatique Cooling Eye Gel. It worked great. The cooling sensation that it gives is great. It comes in a very easy to use package. I would recommend this for others who feel like their eyes need a boost at the end of a long day.
Whether it's the result of long night parties, long office days or too many sunbathing, my eyes are the first place where signs of fatigue appear so to solve this I use the anti-fatigue cooling eye gel 0.5 oz Clinique , This refreshing roll-on gel revitalizes and moisturizes the tired-looking eye contour. Fight bags and dark circles!
Kacey S.
Kacey S.
Lafayette, LA

I have bags under my eyes and wanted to prevent them from getting worse. I used this product daily and have bought it numerous times. It honestly met my expectations. It is a pricey, but is totally worth the extra money. The ball applicator makes the product roll on smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who has under eye trouble.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Costa Mesa

I don't leave the house without this! It is the first thing I apply after washing my face in the morning. It automatically wakes my eyes up and I see noticeable difference in the puffiness of them. I wake up several times right now to breastfeed so I am tired in the morning, this totally helps me feel and look like a normal person!
Caroline  P.
Caroline P.
Riverton , NJ

I got this in my birchbox one month. I loved all the products from this brand I've ever tried. I've gotten quite a few products from the brand from my monthly birchbox and they have all been great. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone! Clinique is a old school iconic brand for a reason, the products are amazing!
Nick S.
Nick S.
Mill Valley, CA

I started using this because it was cheap and easy to order online with great ratings. I work late nights and early mornings and I feel like this helps in the morning. It feels good and I think it works. It has last me forever so I may be able to use more then I have been. All in all I think its a great easy product to get.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Raymond, NH

I have read a lot of reviews on this product, both here and on amazon...do you find it to be with the money?
Shaik S.
Shaik S.

Nice product will they ship to India

Join Now