BY CLINIQUE #90 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An undereye rollerball that instantly revitalizes and brightens tired-looking eyes. Rough night? No one will ever know: this cooling roll-on gel instantly revitalizes, hydrates, and brightens tired-looking eyes. It absorbs quickly to combat puffiness and dark circles. This product is ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My under eye area is one of the areas I focus on the most because I have noticeable dark circles and they're puffy because I work so much on very little sleep. My problem was finding something that didn't just absorb and that actually had real results. I love this stuff!! I went into a department store and up to the Clinique counter to pick up a separate product and ended up leaving with this as well. Now that I've been using it for a while it's one of my favorite things. It smells amazing, it's not greasy, and it's been helping not only to "de-puff" my under eye area but to also lighten those dark circles. My eyes look more awake and it's a perfect part of my skincare routine that I will continue to use daily!!
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
For whatever reason, I have recently had an obsession with anything that has "coooling" or "warming" or "tingling" in the title! This is one of my newest favorites!! This little baby brings back life to your under eyes, say goodbye to the bags under your eyes! This cooling gel literally eliminates anything in its path! Perfect for those morning-after-a-long-night moments!
Chris H.
Chris H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a light water-based eye gel for men. My boyfriend has been using it for a few week. His skin is sensitive and lots of products caused irritation on his skin around eyes. We were recommended by a skincare specialist at Clinique that this eye gel works well on his type of skin without causing irritation. So we highly recommend it.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
My eyes are always feeling tired after a long day at work from being on the computer. I tried the Clinique Anti-Fatique Cooling Eye Gel. It worked great. The cooling sensation that it gives is great. It comes in a very easy to use package. I would recommend this for others who feel like their eyes need a boost at the end of a long day.
Whether it's the result of long night parties, long office days or too many sunbathing, my eyes are the first place where signs of fatigue appear so to solve this I use the anti-fatigue cooling eye gel 0.5 oz Clinique , This refreshing roll-on gel revitalizes and moisturizes the tired-looking eye contour. Fight bags and dark circles!
Caroline  P.
Caroline P.
Riverton , NJ
I got this in my birchbox one month. I loved all the products from this brand I've ever tried. I've gotten quite a few products from the brand from my monthly birchbox and they have all been great. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone! Clinique is a old school iconic brand for a reason, the products are amazing!
Pip S.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
When I brush my teeth, put my contacts in and wash my face in the morning, the Clinique Anti-Fatigue eye gel is my go-to cream to prevent those ugly purple bags under my eyes. It's an easy to use tube that you can find at your local Macys. If you don't get your 8 hours, I would recommend this as your dirty little secret!
Michele W.
Michele W.
At my age, eye creams are a must! Lets face it I'm not getting any younger and I need a product that will work. If you're like me or even a younger version of me trying to get a jumpstart then this product is for you! My favorite part, you ask? The cooling effect that helps to relax my tired eyes.
Synethia E.
Synethia E.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this but did not like it because I do not think it did what it said it would do. My eyes still looked puffy after using it. I felt like I wasted my money and it wasn't cheap. I am not sure if I used it correctly. I will give it a chance since I spent so much on it.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Brentwood, NY
I love this product is so good! I stay up late working on assignments for school, my aunt recommended this to me so she ordered it online. I use this product before I go to bed and it is definitely effective, I would buy it again once I finish the one I have now.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Raymond, NH
I have read a lot of reviews on this product, both here and on amazon...do you find it to be with the money?
Shaik S.
Shaik S.
Nice product will they ship to India