BY CLINIQUE #9 in Skin Care Tools

Dermatologist developed for blemish-prone skins to clean where you need it most. Just 1 minute, 2 times per day. Lifts makeup, dirt and oil. Specialised bristles deep-clean skins prone to breakouts. Gently cleanses to unclog pores, keep them clear. Gentle sonic action helps skin look fresh, healthy that hand washing may miss. Anti-microbial bristles.

• I've always been really curious about these brushes, but I've alw...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the clarisonic?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the clarisonic? I've been using a freebi...1 Answers
Johanna M.
10 stars!!!! I love this, I use it every night to remove the extra makeup off my face. I can't go a day without using it, even if I don't wear makeup I'll use this to remove the oils and dirt from my face. I recommend this too all my friends, it really does make a difference. I know this exact product is expensive but trust me it is worth the money. Before I would just take off my makeup and not scrub my face. Now I see how much makeup you actually miss when I'm done cleaning my face and I look at the brush. Yikes!!!! The brush is very gentle as well, there are different brushes according to your skin type. Please check this product out ladies !
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I've had this brush for a week and two days and all of my coworkers at Ulta are now scrambling to get one; or just a cleanser brush in general. I have very bad cystic acne and once I started using this brush twice a day with my Biore Charcoal Cleanser my skin began to clear right up. The pores that aren't completely gone by now are drastically smaller. The texture of my skin is beautiful. Everyone I work with is completely floored by the drastic change in my skin. This brush has been a lifesaver for me! I'm so thankful to now have the confidence to go out without makeup on again.
Micaiah C.
Greenacres, WA
When I bought the cleansing brush system I had no idea I would see within just a few days of using it morning and night (along with the Clinique face scrub) such positive results. I have combination skin so it can be really difficult finding a product/skin-cleansing system that doesn't dry out my skin. The brush exfoliates without causing too much trauma to the skin and the built in timer helps me not to scrub for too long. It is is pricey, but definitely worth the cost in value. The charge also last forever!
Autumn F.
I love this cleansing brush so much. I been using this everyday for a year and it has done wonders for my face. It really helps clean off your makeup and clean your face from acne. I used to have such bad acne on my forehead in till I got this now my forehead is always clear. I also love how you can buy two different brushes on for just washing your face and the other is better for people with acne. I definitely recommend this for people who have trouble with acne. I also like they come in different designs.
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
I have had this brush for about 2 years. Same brush. It has cleared up my face so much and is very gentle. I got it at Younkers and have never had any issues with it. They told me the battery life last about 4 days. I can use mine for about 3 weeks before it needs charged. It gets a little weak by that point, but its amazing. I love this brush. I use the green part to get deeper areas like around my nose and it works great. Highly recommend this product along with all clinique products
Ammie R.
I have been researching Sonic face cleaners for awhile, reading reviews and debating about the price of them. I liked the price of the Clinique one ($89.50) better than the others. I also really like the fact that it only pulses, it does not spin like others. I feel this makes it gentler and less likely to bother my skin. I am in love! I have always had good skin and no issues, this just makes it better. My products and make up apply better. It is well worth it if you are on the fence.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I like that this brush comes with a charger/holder. It does a good job cleaning out my pores and leaving my skin nicely exfoliated. The reason I gave this 4 stars is due to the fact that it can be a little messy - when I go to use it, water/product will splatter off my face (if that makes sense). Also, the brush head vibrates, but doesn't spin which for some reason, I expected it to do that. I don't know, I don't feel like the vibration really does anything.
Michelle S.
Halethorpe , MD
LOVE THIS. Great for my sensitive skin. I went out on a limb and tried this out when my clarisonic broke because it was a lot less expensive. Great decision! It is exfoliating enough without leaving my skin feeling stripped. Would recommend for those who have used the sensitive brush head (or delicate) for the clarisonic and like it. Purchased at Ulta with my rewards points.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
This is my current face cleansing brush, I got the pink & orange limited edition as a gift and I am very happy with it. I actually swear on face cleansing brushes, can not imagine to go back using none. I find this one affordable also and like mine very much, ever since I use it my skin has become way more cleaner and blackheads have vanished.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I couldn't be happier with this cleansing brush!! I have oily skin that is acne prone and this didn't cause a purge! My skin is softer, skincare and makeup products go on better. Since I've started using this cleansing brush the only time I break out is if I sleep with my makeup on. Plus I save time using this, one minute and you're done!
Katelyn H.
What kind of cleansers do you recommend using with this brush?
Trish G.
Can you really tell the difference between this and a drug store brand?
Brandy E.
Barling, AR
I've been thinking about purchasing this or something similar to help get rid of my acne. my face is very oily. does this work well?
Kaide G.
Jaffray, British Columbia
Where do you get it?
Jennifer F.
I am thinking about purchasing this brush. How does this brush compare to the Clarisonic brush? I have sensitive skin, is this brush gentle enough? Does it leave you with a clean face and does it help to minimize pores?