Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Oil Control Mask uploaded by Daniela I.Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Oil Control Mask uploaded by Andrea V.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

Anti-Blemish Solutions Oil-Control Cleansing Mask. Soothing natural clay-based mask helps heal blemishes, prevent breakouts and keep skin shine-free. Medicated formula goes deep to clean and unclog pores, rid skin of excess oil. In just 5 minutes, skin looks clearer, smoother, less blemish-troubled. Gentle, non-drying formula won't irritate skin. Oil free.

How to Use:

• Apply evenly to clean skin. Avoid eye area. Wait 5 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water

Taylor M.
Fulton
I’ve used this a couple times a month for the last 6 months and still haven’t run out! I break out normally right before my period so that’s when I use this, it always helps clear things up. I do wish it was a little easier to come off, as I feel I have to really scrub my face after but overall worth it
MacKenzie M.
Wahiawa, HI
Love this product. If I have a pimple pop up I just put this on and it’s gone in no time. Love this packaging easy to take on the go. It’s very gentle in the face for a everyday use. I will keep buy this as it really works well for my skin.
Maria G.
Provo, UT
Acne solutions by clinique is the best! I use the whole line it’s harsh enough to treat my acne but gentle on my skin. I use the treatment everyday and the mask once a week or as need it it has seriously change my skin!
Marisa L.
This face wash leaves my face feeling refreshed and my skin feeling very clean. I absolutely love it I have re-purchased it multiple times and will continue to do so in the future. I would recommend to others!
Dakota P.
Oily skin is the worst but with this I never have to worry about it again. Super effective and always gentle on the skin will continue to buy this again and again
Rita R.
This is a mask I use twice a week, because my skin is oily, acne pron, and I have lots of mini blemishes because I work out and eat badly (this is changing), but this mask is so easy to use. You just apply it with a brush, and you let it dry for 5 minutes and then you take it off washing your face, so it's perfect to put on before jumping on the shower.
This mask dries out any blemish I have active, to say something, and activates the ones that weren't quite yet so afterwards at the nect day, I know where to put my blemish control products.
After 6 months of use, i can say my acne is better thanks to it.
Sarah D.
Pacheco
I hate Clinic it made me break out way worse it left my skin feeling dry this was a terrible cleanser the lady at the desk told me that my skin would Purge and break out first to get rid of all of the impurities but then get better that never happened I tried this for over a month thinking that my face was purging all of the impurities and was going to get better and I was truly excited for that to happen instead I looked like a teenager with disgusting acne everywhere I will never use Clinique again and the lady at the store was a lying you know what
Kelly K.
new haven
I am obsessed with the acne solutions, all three steps. I have been using it for years now. It is the only acne formula that has actually worked for me. It takes a little while to get used to so make sure you moisturize to help the dryness. My boyfriend uses the acne soap bar and it works wonders for him as well.
Whitney H.
Kearney , NE
This mask is refreshing and wonderful. It makes my skin feel great and also makes it glow. It's a little bit higher in price but well worth it. I love face masks and this one is great and leaves my skin feeling moisturizer and helps with oiliness. I would recommend!
Kristina B.
Vacaville, CA
I love this clay based mask. It will REALLY dry out your skin and I have very oily skin so use sparingly and as directed. It has a salicylic acid active ingredient and helps clear up my pimples fast and rinses clean. A high recommend for a clay mask!