Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Oil Control Mask

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

Anti-Blemish Solutions Oil-Control Cleansing Mask. Soothing natural clay-based mask helps heal blemishes, prevent breakouts and keep skin shine-free. Medicated formula goes deep to clean and unclog pores, rid skin of excess oil. In just 5 minutes, skin looks clearer, smoother, less blemish-troubled. Gentle, non-drying formula won't irritate skin. Oil free.

How to Use:

• Apply evenly to clean skin. Avoid eye area. Wait 5 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water

Is this good to use to get rid of oily skin? I did have dry skin but now I have started a skincare routine my skin has become more oily. I use a lot of Clinique products and love them so want more!
Does this help with getting rid of acne and acne scars?
Start your review of Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Oil Control Mask!
Assel D.
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Oil Control Mask uploaded by Assel D.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really love this mask. If you have problem oily skin, that’s a good solution. I use it after I clean it with cleansing foam and toner. About 3 times a week. Makes skin perfect clean, not shiny and prevents acne. 😍😍😍 Thank you Clinique 💕
Briana O.
Port Orange, FL
Best acne face mask ever. It smells good, to me, and works really well. Absorbs facial oils almost immediately and keeps oils at bay throughout the day. Would highly recommend this!
Stephanie K.
Itasca, IL
Works well to clear up any acne spots in a short amount of time. My pores feel so fresh and clean after using!
Cheryl S.
Humble, TX
I have been using Clinique products for over a decade now. And I really love their Anti-blemish product line. I have a very oily skin ao this product really works well for me.
Sarah D.
Pacheco
I hate Clinic it made me break out way worse it left my skin feeling dry this was a terrible cleanser the lady at the desk told me that my skin would Purge and break out first to get rid of all of the impurities but then get better that never happened I tried this for over a month thinking that my face was purging all of the impurities and was going to get better and I was truly excited for that to happen instead I looked like a teenager with disgusting acne everywhere I will never use Clinique again and the lady at the store was a lying you know what
Ellyce A.
Destin, FL
Must have mask!! Visibly tightens pore and clears blemishes overnight! I use it once a week to keep my skin clear and smooth!
Dana C.
Deer Park, NY
I love this mask. It's great for acne prone skin because it isn't too harsh. And it dries quickly enough where it doesn't have to take up too much time if you're trying to fit it into a daily routine.
Katchen H.
Sartell, MN
This is hands down my favorite mask. It has a light but pleasant smell, you can see and feel it working, and it’s gentle on my skin.
Chichi D.
Essex
It's great it helps my face. It's cleansing my face And it's less oily it's great I love it I would recommend to people with oily skin
Linda F.
warren
At my age, I still get oily skin at times. This mask is very gentle and really helps to control the t zone area. Works well and would purchase again.