Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Oil Control Mask uploaded by Daniela I.Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Oil Control Mask uploaded by Andrea V.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

Anti-Blemish Solutions Oil-Control Cleansing Mask. Soothing natural clay-based mask helps heal blemishes, prevent breakouts and keep skin shine-free. Medicated formula goes deep to clean and unclog pores, rid skin of excess oil. In just 5 minutes, skin looks clearer, smoother, less blemish-troubled. Gentle, non-drying formula won't irritate skin. Oil free.

How to Use:

• Apply evenly to clean skin. Avoid eye area. Wait 5 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water

Qiuyin R.
Nice mask that dries your skin out to help control oil, but it doesn’t seem to have very long term impacts on my skin. Rinses off easily and isn’t too messy to use, but overall just seems to be another clay mask (not bad, just not super special!)
pats r.
Rockville, MD
I feels great and it works well on my skin. Blemishes do go away. When I started using the Clinique Acne Solutions (the 3 steps) I could see the results immediately, and I continue using it to control it and the difference is noticeable. I totally recommend the product.
Kristina B.
Vacaville, CA
I love this clay based mask. It will REALLY dry out your skin and I have very oily skin so use sparingly and as directed. It has a salicylic acid active ingredient and helps clear up my pimples fast and rinses clean. A high recommend for a clay mask!
Saydi J.
Diamond Bar
Clinique is a great brand that does deliver results however it's at a ridiculous price. This mask did help my acne and dark spots fade, but it didn't completely finish the job. I would buy other products from Clinique, but most likely not this one.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
When you have an acne prone skin type like me you tend to but these products. This one was one of the most effective so far, and it doesn't leave your skin feeling harsh! It's great, I would buy again in the future.
Rita R.
This is a mask I use twice a week, because my skin is oily, acne pron, and I have lots of mini blemishes because I work out and eat badly (this is changing), but this mask is so easy to use. You just apply it with a brush, and you let it dry for 5 minutes and then you take it off washing your face, so it's perfect to put on before jumping on the shower.
This mask dries out any blemish I have active, to say something, and activates the ones that weren't quite yet so afterwards at the nect day, I know where to put my blemish control products.
After 6 months of use, i can say my acne is better thanks to it.
Sarah D.
Pacheco
I hate Clinic it made me break out way worse it left my skin feeling dry this was a terrible cleanser the lady at the desk told me that my skin would Purge and break out first to get rid of all of the impurities but then get better that never happened I tried this for over a month thinking that my face was purging all of the impurities and was going to get better and I was truly excited for that to happen instead I looked like a teenager with disgusting acne everywhere I will never use Clinique again and the lady at the store was a lying you know what
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
This mask is refreshing and wonderful. It makes my skin feel great and also makes it glow. It's a little bit higher in price but well worth it. I love face masks and this one is great and leaves my skin feeling moisturizer and helps with oiliness. I would recommend!
Aysia B.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite mask that I use for a spot treatment and around my t-zone. This masks has a cooling effect once washed off which I love, and it really brings the impurities to the surface and with continuous use, clears them away.
Christie G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to mask whenever I have a breakout, I use it as a spot treatment & depending on the blemish size I sometimes will leave it on overnight for best results. It lasts a really long time a little goes a long way!