Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Cleansing Foam uploaded by Vicky V.Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Cleansing Foam uploaded by Aaziya S.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

Step 1 of Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-Step System. Mild cleansing foam helps clear and prevent blemishes. Removes dirt and excess oil. Unclogs pores. Calms, soothes, reduces the look of redness. Skin feels soft, smooth, comfortable.

• Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ? 1 Answers
  • Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some prod...1 Answers
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Cleansing Foam
  • "I love, love, love this cleanser! It gets the job done taking off my makeup, and helps control acne. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, but works as well or better than the others I've tried! I'd highly recommend this to anyone whether a tween, starting a new skin care regiment, or an experienced woman who's tried many different products. (in my late 40's!) Clinique has been my favorite brand for over 25 years!" in 7 reviews
Molly C.
Staunton
This is an old standard, and I feel that it’s fairly effective for mild acne. I started having severe acne in the past year, however and I didn’t feel like this cleanser worked as well as I wanted. I still like that it’s gentle and fragrance-free. I would recommend it to someone who doesn’t have cystic acne.
Liz A.
Cicero, IL
I don’t usually buy foam cleansers because I feel like they don’t have the same effect as an exfoliating cleanser but this cleanser is pretty good. I bought the 3 step kit. I feel like this cleanser really cleans my face so I try not to use the toner every day because I feel like it dries out my face.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
I used this cleanser for 2+ years, and while it wasn’t too pricey, it wasn’t too effective either. It managed my oily skin somewhat but didn’t do much for my acne. After trying better alternatives I would never go back to this. I only recommend this if you don’t have any better options.
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
Love this stuff! It is fragrance free and dye free and has been dermatologically tested. It has never made my face break out, which my face is sensitive to break outs so I enjoy using this product! It is tough but gentle! Love the foam and it really does help keep blemishes away!
Ariana B.
Nashville, TN
I gave this product four stars because this product really isn’t made for my skin type, but I really like it. It would be great for someone with bad acne breakouts, but I just get a little hormonal breakouts from time to time. I like the way it foams right out of the bottle.
Lucy B.
Penn Valley, PA
I have used this every single day for about a year now. I LOVE IT! While it is a bit pricy compared to drug store products, it lasts a very long time and it really does work! I had horrible issues with my skin and this stuff has kept me clear for the most part the whole time I’ve used it!
Shelby I.
New Castle, IN
I use this cleanser when my breakouts get more intense than usual. I like that it’s foaming and a little goes a long way. I feel like it is gentle but still helps clear up any blemishes more quickly than with a regular cleanser.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I’m just not a fan of the foam cleaners. I feel as though it doesn’t get a good deep clean, however this product did keep breakouts at bay. So obviously it still works. The 3 Stars is just my personal dislike of the foam.. but I love the Clinique acne gel wash.
Addison D.
Mount Carmel
I absolutely love this product and have been using it for a long time. It does a great job of cleansing without drying out the skin. It’s in such bright packaging that it just screams “buy me”! I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles with acne.
Haleigh W.
Gfafb , ND
So this product is not for me. Worked okay but overly dried me out. Caused my face to become very irritated. I love Clinique products but very sad I could not continue to use this one. Kinda pricey.
Mackenzie G.
Frankford, DE
Does it really clear acne and blemishes well? I've used some products that say they clear them but fail to actually do it
Parikshit Sheetal S.
Union City, CA
Is the product formulate with the Tea Tree formula ?