BY CLINIQUE

Step 2 of Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-Step System. Gentle, effective formula exfoliates to clear dead surface cells and reduce excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Unclogs pores. Oil-absorbing powders eliminate shine. Soothes irritation, redness.

How To Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night.
  • Shake well.
  • Apply with a cotton ball, sweeping gently over face and neck.

Britney S.
Elizabethton, TN
I’ve been using this product for over a year and I don’t see myself ever going without it! I use it every night and it has changed my skin! I was having problems with my skin breaking out really bad which was odd for me because I’ve never had that problem until I was 25. I couldn’t figure out why my skin had suddenly changed but using this stuff helped me so much! It does have a slight stinging/tingling feeling when you use it at first but nothing bad and it goes away in just a second but if you have sensitive skin it might be something to keep in mind. It’s never irritated me though.
Krysten A.
While I did use this for many years, it is very drying so be sure you use a good thick moisturizer. It seems like this would be the wrong thing to do if you are fighting acne but I can tell you..dry skin causes worse and more severe acne. I learned that the hard way. The only time I got any cystic acne was on my chin when I would not moisturizer enough. While I do think the acne solutions line is okay..I definitely think there are better options (Kate Somerville & Peter Thomas Roth) IMO!
Hannah P.
Racine, WI
I use this product every morning and night with one of Clinique’s other facial washes and one of Clinique’s benzoyl peroxide after treatments. All I can say is that I’m astounded by the results. I’ve tried so many acne systems, and nothing has cleared my skin this fast. On the box that I purchased this system in, there is a clear timeline of what my skin should be looking like as long as I keep up with its instructions, and I’M SO IMPRESSED ABOIT HOW ACCURATE THE RESULTS WERE. This lotion acts as a toner and leaves my skin feeling like I was born yesterday. Can’t explain how much I swear by this product and how impressed I am by Clinique’s standards... They totally get it! 10000/10 recommend for anyone who’s tried proactive and not been impressed. This product will exceed your expectations... and it smells great!
Maria J.
I absolutely love Clinique brands when it comes to clearing up any unwanted blemishes from my face. They also have a duo pack that includes the lotion to brighten your skin and the liquid to get rid of acne marks which is incredible. If you continue using ONLY Clinique you would definitely love the results it will leave your skin. I use to have really bad blemishes and this right here fixed my problem.
Kelsey S.
I have always had fairly clear skin. Occasionally I would get a mild breakout but nothing too bad. About a year and a half ago my skin started breaking out really bad, mostly on my cheeks. These breakouts were deep in the skin and they hurt! I tried everything, I even got a prescription for benzoyl peroxide but that did not even help. Finally I broke down and decided to try a high end acne treatment line and I had heard good things about Clinique. I purchased the Clinique anti-blemish solutions line (face wash, toner, and cream) and my skin cleared up so fast!! I have been using it for almost a year now and I absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend! It is worth the money because it works and the products last! You do not need to use a lot of it at a time, but it does the job!
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
This is my all time favorite toner. It’s doesn’t irritate my skin, no strong fragrance, and it actually does the job. I use it with the cleanser and acne solutions lotion and it’s really helped clear my skin up. I use it as part of my day and night skincare routine. I definitely notice reduced size in pores. I tried using other tones but for now I love this one too much to switch!
Adriana P.
odessa
This is incredible! I have tried so many different products for the face to clean the pimples that sometimes come out. My skin is softer and healthier. I love this. I love the results. It is well worth the money! This was recommended by a technician in Ulta
Jerrisha J.
This toner came in my acne solutions kit and it was actually my favorite thing in the kit and the only thing that actually worked. My skin did get a little irritated and burned a little bit, but I got used to it and it actually would take off a lot of extra oil and makeup off my face when I thought my face was clean.
Julie B.
Supply, NC
I use this stuff everyday. Morning and night it is part of my daily regimen. The price is good for the product. It is hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic. It works wonders for my sensitive acne prone skin. The bottle lasts a good while. You can actually see the results each time on the cotton ball.
Julia G.
El Dorado, AR
This product is rather drying when used twice a day with the entire set. I do see a reduction in redness but I can’t say that acne or blemishes are drastically reduced. I’m still giving this entire set a chance because it has been only a few days. Reducing the amount of time I’m using the toner and lotion because of dryness for now.

Amazon