Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Blemish + Line Correcting Serum uploaded by Milu R.Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Blemish + Line Correcting Serum uploaded by Deisy H.Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Blemish + Line Correcting Serum uploaded by Chanpreet W.

BY CLINIQUE

Developed specifically for adult skins that are experiencing breakouts along with lines and wrinkles. Gentle, hydrating formula helps clear blemishes without dryness or irritation. Potent anti-aging technology improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles, texture. See skin that's clear, smooth and youthful. Oil-free.

How to Use:

Apply 2-3 drops twice a day all over face.

Randi A.
Altoona , PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this serum. The price point is a little bit higher especially for the amount of product. I use it every night and I find that I need to repurchase every 3-4 weeks. I have acne prone skin and this is the only serum I have found to target lines and acne!
Nicole B.
Olympia
I love this for my acne, it helps a lot with texture. The only things i don't like is that it doesn't help my forehead lines very much and doesn't layer well with foundation primers (makes my oily skin seperate the foundation but i use it in nighttime only).
Jessica R.
I've always been skeptical of Clinique skincare items as I find that I am allergic to some of their beauty items. However, this serum works well with the combination of topical medications that I use for my acne. In the two months that I have been using this product, I have not had a major breakout. I do still have my tiny bumps and small breakouts, but these are way more manageable to deal with. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with this product and would consider looking at more Clinique skincare products.
Angie A.
My face is full of blemishes and this product really helps my blemishes and my acne scars. It really makes the less visible. I apply it daily on my face. I would always use this product because the quality is very god it does the job.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
Clinique Anti-blemish solution in line correcting serum actually does work. I saw A decrease of blemishes well you think the serum. Help control the break out of my skin specially during that time of the month. I like that it can last a long time during the day. It doesn’t dry out your skin or isn’t a harsh product to use on your skin.
Rachel M.
Washington DC
This is something that works! I have been to multiple dermatologist trying to find a solution to my acne. I finally decided to try this serum, mainly because I didn’t know where to turn. Within two weeks I saw a difference in my skin. Now, after six months of use, I barley have any breakouts!
Erika E.
I received this as a a sample with one of m make up subscription boxes.
I tried it and it worked great on my acne and the few lines I have,but it was a bit irritating on my nose.
I would not buy because of my skin reaction,but also the prices is not met with the product size expectation.
Sierra G.
This truly clears up acne without drying your skin!! I struggle with oily acne prone skin and this truly worked for me. I use normal Clinique oily skin and then use this after and it truly cleared up my skin
Kara P.
Avon, MN
This is the best product in my arsenal. I was breaking out on my forehead so badly and as a 35 year old woman, I was frustrated with the acne and the start of wrinkles. Within a week my Acne was cleared up and I haven’t had any again. Highly recommend!
Sarah H.
Lynchburg
Love Clinique! Can’t say enough good things about this skin care line. I’ve been using the blemish line products off and on as needed and have had great results. This is a great product and works wonderfully for me!
Nadia C.
Haslet, TX
How does this work? Is it more effective than the salicylic gel?
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
Okay, who has tried the Clinique Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Blemish + Line Correcting Serum it sounds amazing! I need something for lines and blemishes but would like to hear about it before I buy!