BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel

Benefits: Treats Acne

Results as good as a leading topical prescription in clearing acne. Our daily treatment gel starts clearing blemishes upon application. Helps prevent new ones from making an unwelcome appearance. Make visibly clearer skin a way of life.

How to Use:

• Apply a thin layer to entire face twice a day after cleansing
  • Spot-apply if you are using another leave-on acne treatment
  • Using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor

I have pretty bad cystic and regular acne. I was curious if anyone knew the affects of this product on cystic acne or regular acne? i’ve been in search of a good product for cystic acne!
How many days can i use this to clear pimples?
Start your review of Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel!
Fiona K.
Love this product. It does the job and i would say it's a little pricey but it seriously does the job so you won't feel ripped off as it's very gentle on your skin
Luka J.
Meppel
This product cleared most of my face up in a few weeks. I have sensitive skin and Clinique products really do the job for me. I adore the simplistic packaging and how the product feels on my skin. 10/10 recommend!
Ines S.
rotterdam
I loved this clearing gel. My skin Used to be super red and irritated and now it feels calm. The redness had disappeared. My skin is also very soft. I trully recomend thuis product
Loren G.
eindhoven
It really helps for acne and it makes your skin very clear from acne and pimpels i would use it
Clarissa D.
Saint Louis, MO
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel uploaded by Clarissa D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is amazing! It works so good, it gets the job done. I apply it to my pimple and it dries it out. I only use it at night time. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Vaelyn P.
Parsippany, NJ
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel uploaded by Vaelyn P.
I have been using this product since 2 years. It guves mild tingling on application. I apply it on my acne and leave it for sometime then wash it off. It dries out acne and doesnt leave behind the scars. I like products from clinique and i alreqdy repurchased this one. Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel
Cara W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel uploaded by Cara W.
Purchased at: ULTA
NOT WORTH THE MONEY. This is one my few regretted Clinique purchases. Made my skin feel gross after application and I did not notice any results despite how expensive it was. Definitely more affordable and more efficient acne solutions.
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel uploaded by Viviana Marcela V.
I have suffered from blemishes most of my life and the clinique line has been the best thing I have discovered not only does it help me with the subject of acne my skin changed completely.
Sofia B.
Cuneo
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel uploaded by Sofia B.
start ti use this product a few month ago i wasn't expeting from it but really find a soluzione for my acne after years of trying it
Joanna S.
Bakersfield, CA
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel uploaded by Joanna S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I would personally love to give this product 5 stars because ever since I got it in a travel size it worked so good on my acne, i could tell that it was something I was going to keep in my routine when I noticed the next day my acne either was less red, or even lowered with the acne that was raised; but I want to give this an honest 4.5 due to the fact that I had my sister try it, keep in mind she has (oily skin & sensitive skin) and has acne as well and she brought to my attention that it was giving her not a burning sensation but a tingle and that could be just because of her skin; for me it actually doesn’t burn nor does it tingle and I have (combination skin & sensitive skin) but although it gave her a tingling sensation she was okay with it and the next day some of her acne was lowered so that’s a sign of the product working and she liked it as well! I did want to also include that I preferably like to use this before I go asleep on a clean washed face and then wash off when I wake up (just a quick side note if anyone was wondering) and if you plan on using this everyday depending on your skin it can dry it out so if your plan is to use it everyday I recommend to moisturize a lot or just use it every other day; but overall I’m giving this product a 4.5 due to the fact that it affects everyone differently due to the different skin types and some people might not like the tingling sensation but coming from my perspective I love it and if it’s your first time trying or wanting to try this for your acne, I recommend the little travel size so you know how it affects you and if it works for you! The travel size is more like the one on the left I just don’t know how many oz it is, and the .5 fl.oz is a lot more bigger and I know they’re both little but a little goes a long way with this product & I hope this helps!