BY CLINIQUE

A medicated concealer that eliminates & prevents blemishes Soothing formula & touches skin comfortably Gives natural-looking coverage Includes a green tint to visually reduces redness Product Line: Clinique - Complexion - Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing ConcealerProduct Size: 10ml/0.34oz see more...

Tiff D.
It not too cakey. Love the idea that the concealer serves too purposes: to conceal and to heal the blemish
Abbi B.
New Earswick , York
This saved me from when I was 16.I had horrible cluster acne on my chin.I got my makeup done at Clinique for prom and I was honestly in shock at how my skin looked clear.I repurchased this about 3 times until I didn't have too anymore.I used a tiny little bit of this under my foundation and buffed it out over my problemed areas and it created an extra barrier there and made them look a little more invisible.When I'd run out i'd cut the tube open an I'd get so much product left.For the price I was willing to invest because this gave me an amazing amount of confidence.
kim d.
Made my skin look and feel fantastic. Stays put no matter what I am doing. This product does not cake and make your pores stick out. It makes you look and feel fantastic.
The G.
Sigatoka town
Conceals well whist drying out the blemish & healing it. helps clear and prevent blemishes. Gentle, soothing formula provides natural-looking coverage. In three skin tone shades including a green tint to visually correct redness. Oil free.